Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I guess this is an improvement from your date leaving you to smash the m!dget

:lol: i wanna ask for context but instead, can someone point me to a page number or an approximate month and year? i’ll go back in the thread

The hair adds texture.
BFB47833-FF97-410C-9711-33EE174D5449.gif

:lol: i wanna ask for context but instead, can someone point me to a page number or an approximate month and year? i’ll go back in the thread

ahat ahat that was a good as call! I forgot all about the lil homie Spencer!!!

Yo I lowkey shoulda listened to you. I never had better chemistry with anyone but this chick, good girl before just hella clingy, so I decided to hit her up.

Feel like sharing. Long story....

I hit her up on IG and played the whole "hey stranger we should ketchup I didnt like how things ended". She's basically like **** you, you used me as an option.

Challenge accepted. Now, I'm hella persistent. Eventually crack her shell, get the # and set something up.

Man she changed. She's even badder now. But she's jaded af. I'm talking about like "**** men, I'm gonna do w.e tf I want" jaded. Cool with me bc part of me just tryna smash this new her and I doubt she's the "good girl" from two years prior. She had messed up past experiences (suicidal ex, gambling ex, etc) all around. TBD. So she's playing hard to get even more in person. At dinner, drinks flowing, touchy touchy. The old couple next to us when she went to the bathroom was telling me I better bag that because "your date is beautiful".

Then at like 12am, her supposed "friend" calls and she's like "I HAVE TO TAKE THIS". Cool. Her "best friend Spencer" ("dont worry he's 5 foot tall"). I'm playing it cool, thinking this short mf better not be Kevin Hart funny. Now she comes back and is like I gotta be home in 30 minutes, Spencer found out his gf is cheating and wants to talk to me. Now I'm like :stoneface: . So again I play it cool and am like let me talk to this dude. He needs a mans opinion, no bias ****. Shes like "no way I can't introduce you, it's too early, I hope you understand" So she asks to drive her home bc she gotta change into PJs and basically doesn't want Spencer to know she's on a date. I'm like tf?

Now I'm thinking ok I'm gonna get road head in the beamer **** it bc now she pissed me off.

Drive back is 15 minutes to her crib. I'm in the whip more flirting, intimate ****, killing time. Now I grab her hand, and try to slide it toward my junk at the red light. And she was like nooooo we cant do that its too early. I gotta be back Spencer is waiting. I drop her off, and say peace out. Drove around the block and some 5 foot dude drives up in a busted Accord looking hella clean cut, max 5 foot tall waiting outside her parents crib.

She's gonna be treated like an option again. Now for a different reason.

The Dikembe Mutombo finger wag from the M550 on the drive back though:rofl: LEGEND:nthat:

And to the point dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes made, I agree that more often than not a big ticket or lengthy first date can decrease your odds of smashing for one of two reasons. One, she wants to see how much she can milk you for. Or two, she thinks you're a good guy, wants to see where it goes and doesn't want to come off as thotty.

In the case of the latter, I still think it leads to some action or an invite over the second time like dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes suggested and what happened with ballinsam23 ballinsam23 . It's why I used to prefer Thursday dates, especially in the summer. Get a nice date in on Thursday, text the next day and you can ride the momentum into a Netflix and chill, late night rendezvous, etc on Friday or Saturday and get it crackin:smokin

Last edited:
The escalation. Mans wants to have a good time, has come to realize it is inversely proportional to money spent. 4 c notes; blue balls! 40 bucks; blowey! Seems like based on this knowledge 0$ is the hot spot or even better make her pay, now you might be in threesome territory.

My cup runneth over with milk. We're meeting up in the morning to take the dogs to the park. Shes tiny 4 foot11 and 95 lbs ive never been with anyone that tiny. Not my usual but she got something about her so im down for atleast a meeting
Screenshot_20230623-204805.png

Ive never had this kind of streak with that demographic. Its messed up my algorithm a bit tho thats all they feeding me on the apps now. Think im gonna delete for a bit and reset. Ive managed to put together a nice line up of nothing but fun no long term potential whatsoever, and maybe a crush or two who if I got real might could be something. I could be getting got but it SEEMS as if everyone is on the same page with me for now🤣 Nice mix of some i met out in traffic, and some on the app. Summer might be alright for once for this old washed man 🤣

My cup runneth over with milk. We're meeting up in the morning to take the dogs to the park. Shes tiny 4 foot11 and 95 lbs ive never been with anyone that tiny. Not my usual but she got something about her so im down for atleast a meeting
Screenshot_20230623-204805.png

Ive never had this kind of streak with that demographic. Its messed up my algorithm a bit tho thats all they feeding me on the apps now. Think im gonna delete for a bit and reset. Ive managed to put together a nice line up of nothing but fun no long term potential whatsoever, and maybe a crush or two who if I got real might could be something. I could be getting got but it SEEMS as if everyone is on the same page with me for now🤣 Nice mix of some i met out in traffic, and some on the app. Summer might be alright for once for this old washed man 🤣

1687577694055.gif

4’11 95 lbs sounds small as hell especially because it looks like she has long legs, although that could be angles :lol:

How would you be getting to recently? Sounds you are just on one of those undeniable hot streaks. Bask in it fam
1687577911820.gif

Straight up going for a walk at the park, beach or nature trail is 💰

9 times out of 10 you get to see what she's working with when she pulls up in yoga pants

gotta be careful tho, sometimes those yoga pants are DECEIVING

i usually wait for a second or third date before i suggest a hike in nature; i know a lot of women who are weary of hitting up secluded trails with a random man.

gotta be careful tho, sometimes those yoga pants are DECEIVING

i usually wait for a second or third date before i suggest a hike in nature; i know a lot of women who are weary of hitting up secluded trails with a random man.

I could definitely set this about a hiking date. At the same time, in the COVID era when things were closed down I experienced yambs inviting me over all willy nilly for the first meetup which was NOT a thing prior to COVID. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures and things are back to normal now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom