Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Damn. This girl lost weight and lost the cakes :smh:

Screenshot_20230725-180437_Messages~2.jpg

Top pic kinda looks photoshopped. I could be wrong though.

That tree do look a little curvy in front of her stomach. At least, compared to the other ones in the pic :nerd:

I switched to 5 & 7 inch shorts this year and get nothing but compliments. Im 6’2.

5 inches take some time to get used to but if you dont skip leg day youre good.

Skipping leg day :smh:

That's with leg day Fam :lol:

w/o leg day = soggy Mcdonald's fries.

Genetics said either way you gonna get this work:

s08alpm4eus71.jpg

I still be posted up though.

0 shame in my game.

Salute to my hoochie shorts-wearing bredren.

When I said it couldn't be me it wasn't because of the shorts. A man should know his limitations :lol:

Last edited:
Just matched with my first xxx corn content maker. Slim 2% lowfat milk. Typical "punk rock" type with tatts piercings gages and purple hair. Normally not my type but im tryna see what that's like word to Day Day

Just matched with my first xxx corn content maker. Slim 2% lowfat milk. Typical "punk rock" type with tatts piercings gages and purple hair. Normally not my type but im tryna see what that's like word to Day Day

You gonna need to get baptised once you done messing with that.

I switched to 5 & 7 inch shorts this year and get nothing but compliments. Im 6’2.

5 inches take some time to get used to but if you dont skip leg day youre good.

I WAS DEF HESITANT STEPPING INTO THE HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS REALM… I WAS MISSING OUT!

I GET MAD LOOKS FROM YAMS. I JUST GOTTA GET AROUND TO GETTING MORE LEG TATS BECAUSE THE HOOCHIE’S LOVE MY CURRENT LEG TATS.

I ROCK WITH THE 9”… IM TOO TALL TO ROLL WITH THE 7” JOINTS 😂😂😂

AEC731A0-3779-460E-B5D1-6BBA7F0A7AC9.png

Regarding shorts...

When I worked at a gym I used to wear 5 inch running shorts with leggings underneath. Typical strength coach bro style.

Anyway i was kinda leaning over on the computer station checking bookings and this older Punjabi dude who was on the floor stretching nearby said from the waist down I looked like a 'sexy woman'.

EYE have never felt so violated.

Regarding shorts...

When I worked at a gym I used to wear 5 inch running shorts with leggings underneath. Typical strength coach bro style.

Anyway i was kinda leaning over on the computer station checking bookings and this older Punjabi dude who was on the floor stretching nearby said from the waist down I looked like a 'sexy woman'.

EYE have never felt so violated.
Might've been another rim runner

I WAS DEF HESITANT STEPPING INTO THE HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS REALM… I WAS MISSING OUT!

I GET MAD LOOKS FROM YAMS. I JUST GOTTA GET AROUND TO GETTING MORE LEG TATS BECAUSE THE HOOCHIE’S LOVE MY CURRENT LEG TATS.

I ROCK WITH THE 9”… IM TOO TALL TO ROLL WITH THE 7” JOINTS 😂😂😂

AEC731A0-3779-460E-B5D1-6BBA7F0A7AC9.png
I have a full right leg sleeve as well so that helps.

Back
Top Bottom