Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

EY0DOkKWsAEdE7M.jpg

TJ Ford ahh..
Saw someone with those shorts on yesterday. I was bewildered.

Do you, fellas. Be safe out here. Protect yourself! Dude seems genuine.

Yo taking it too serious, it’s a 1st meet up gotta relax :lol: …Gotta expect and learn how to let dating L’s roll off your back, it ain’t a movie or the internet in the real world

Prime incel candidate tho, hope he got folks around him to pick him up and not let this situation ruin yambs for him forever

It’s funny tho the same chicks that would stand yo up again feeling all sorry and saying how they appreciate how nice he is in the comments :lol: :smh:

I could maybe understand if they grew up together or something like that, but 6 years? :lol:

I’m not taking a chick seriously who has guy “besties”

I have 0 percent rizz and even I have smashed my way outta the friend zone (b.m #2 especially). Girl is dense. Not even like they just met for coffee she out at a night carnival under the stars drinking and bopping at like an rnb show. Homeboy just playing the long game, probably finger banging them peanut butter guts now while she vents about how men aint **** and she wishes she could find someone to date just like him

The platonic friends thing is interesting.

Does anyone in here have legit platonic no intention/desire to smash female friends who aren't...

- Your girl/wives friends

or

- Your male friends partners??

"peanut butter guts":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone in here have legit platonic no intention/desire to smash female friends who aren't...

or

Yes, friend of mine from college. Closest thing I have to a sister and neither of us have ever tried anything with each other.

or

Yeah, two previous coworkers since 2017.

One had asked why I didn’t shoot my shot and I let her know I wasn’t attracted to her like that. Definitely cool peoples and have no problem being around her with no thoughts of anything sexual or romantic.

The other is the female version of me and we just don’t see each other in a romantic light. We’re more like siblings at this point then anything. So anything sexual happening between us is dead.

I do understand where dude is coming from and I’ll admit ima hypocrite because I wasn’t gonna drop my friendship over a relationship but I have told some women too. Mostly because those ****** made it clear what type of time they were on and we’re just playing the long game (pause).

or

Yes. I have many.

or

Yes

or

I have one that I’ve been friends with for 10 years. Never tried to be intimate with. She’s real fly but for whatever reason never really looked at her like that.

That's not the right question. Everyone should have friends both male and female. It should be regarding being besties you go to events with that post how they love you so bad. Relationship things.

Do you, fellas. Be safe out here. Protect yourself! Dude seems genuine.

Cats gotta stop being doormats

Pray he doesn't end up like these incels shooting up public places

Disney ruined an entire generation with this happily ever after BS :smh:

Back
Top Bottom