Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She woke him up with her fist and stomped him out. She said she wanted to get the knife but didn’t because the kids were there.

He was cheating on her the whole relationship she found out. He told her he didn’t deserve to live in more and she said you don’t but let him live.
I woke up and seen that text like yooooooooo 😮‍💨😵‍💫
Part of me is like don’t text me this I don’t need to be involved in this but I’ve been trying to keep her level headed.

I knew buddy was cheating but I felt it wasn’t fully my place to say anything, you know it’s usually what it looks like vs what it is.

:wow: The **** you mean she beat him :lol:

6595D074-7204-4DCA-9899-C04CCB368BAA.jpeg

Damb. I thought they would be cleared. From my experience the only reason it was problematic is because they have the capacity to bigger haters than female friends and women will often use them as their “guy perspective” when it’s not really like that IMO.

One of my good friends is gay/lesbian...she plays way too much.

I can only imagine what the dudes be on. :lol:

Last edited:
On the same topic - Is it acceptable for a woman you are talking to/dating to actually be a man??

No to the original question and no to yours as well.

At least not for me. If some of y’all enjoy those activities then proceed EYE am not judging.

I think the bottom line answer is no friends they do things with that should be done with a partner. Everyone respects the line.

I think the bottom line answer is no friends they do things with that should be done with a partner. Everyone respects the line.

You mean with a friend of the opposite sex, right? Either way’ I think it is not that clear and there are levels.

If she goes to a Beyoncé or Adele concert with her homegirls then I’m not tripping.

I would say the same if she went with a bonafide zesty dude too.

But a heterosexual male taking my girl to a Beyoncé or Adele concert?
1690995350109.gif

1690995473589.png

I remember that thread.
It's real for sure and he totally video taped the entire thing(he's a filmmaker)
He always only comes around to ask for NT to vote on his films or some ish.
Any thread he makes everyone reminds him of it.

I remember him being in denial because I(and literally everyone else in the thread)
Told him chick looked awkward(he actually taped her reaction to the surprise)
Gave him a pity hug and just kinda smiled for the cameras.
Think she was a nurse down there.

I used to be a filmmaker and found it wild that he went to all that trouble.
I mean he filmed it, edited it, put in music all that. He even saw her reaction before we all did and thought he wasn't friend zoned. Her reaction was more of horror than anything else.
It was almost like she was in the middle talking to her coworkers
about some dude in the states that was obsessed w her.....
and then he actually shows up

man who let ralph wiggum buy a plane ticket and a go-pro

simpsons-ralph-wiggum.gif

man who let ralph wiggum buy a plane ticket and a go-pro

simpsons-ralph-wiggum.gif

Ralph Wiggum with a Go Pro has me DYING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The more y’all post about it and I think about it, the worse the whole things becomes. What was even the best case scenario here? It makes sense he was a movie guy and filmed it because he must have seen too many romcoms and thought **** was sweet out here.

IMO you have to have as close to 100% chance of smashing as possible if you are involving air travel. It actually happened to me twice (ironically same friend group) in a 9 month span but I was young so those moments actually helped me. They were the airballs I needed in the 97 playoffs to go on to win championships from 99-01.

Sometimes its cheaper to keep'em.

I have a homeboy that's just waiting on his youngest to turn 18 and he's out.

My uncle divorced my aunt the month my cousin turned 18. They remarried 5 years later after my uncle found out he can't keep up with these young girls.

From a quick skim of the post that dude is mid 20's. If it was me I'm leaving. I understand not wanting to pay child support and what not but dude's a fire fighter I can't imagine a judge taking more than $300-$400 from dude a month.

I will pay that in a heartbeat before I lay down next to a woman that would disrespect me like that for 17 more years.

That's just my personal opinion though. Maybe he could stay and cheat back and run wild but from that post dude sounds like a loner who lets his wife run all over him.

Back
Top Bottom