Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Saw the pics...... It moved. :evil:

Meh, she did it for the attention or maybe she just wanted to talk dirty with you.

Last edited:
They don't even make cadillacs like that anymore. I was tryna cruise right up and down that street. One of a kind. And the thing is I didn't even know when I was choppin it up with her. I could just tell she was a freak based on her poses.

I can't really even say I'm interested anymore. She's on some demonic male-trippin stuff and she wants the whole world to see her.

I just want to bounce on top of her fun bags and then slip-n-slide from third base to homeplate.

It's winter, yo. It's cold outside. She got the warmth.

NT's prototype dime piece is cool and all -- visually attractive. But I'm saying off experience... it's the super skinny chicks that have the deepest guts, and it's the "curvy women" with the plushest interiors.

Curiosity got the best of me and i tried a link in her user profile that wasn't tagged nsfw. Wrong. Meh though.

Got messaged by this girl last night.  Within 3 messages she suggested that we hang out sometime.  This pleases me.
Peace tattoo on her wrist.

Guaranteed raw dog *** to mouth.

You winning brah.
Papi...I got curved hard.  She asked me if I smoked weed and I said I can only vape because my lung collapsed.  Didn't respond after that. 
UPDATE: With the help of a little persistence, I'm officially back in.

That really did go into too much detail.
Word. I feel his pain though. Sometimes you just blurt **** to keep the convo going and keep her interest. But there was no need for that cause she already sent an invite to smoke and smash.

That chick looks like a less attractive out of shape Sara Jay, and Sara Jay face wise is pretty unattractive :lol:

Back
Top Bottom