Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What are the other thot apps? :nerd:

Bumble, tinder best type of chicks you gonna find in NY, okc super trash now, and pof you might find something nice every once in a while but mostly it's chicks you just got to settle for if you wanna smash.
I may have deleted bumble too quickly.

POF ain't even an option :lol: Like I said I don't feel like creating a new email just to register again :lol: One horny no dambs given night got me banned.

Currently trying out soul swipe and tinder.

These tinder chicks be matching me and then want to do the take 2 days to reply to a message/txt bs :smh: :stoneface:

I'm over here trying to replenish my roster before cuffing season and it gets cold out.

Last edited:
I may have deleted humble too quickly.

POF ain't even an option
laugh.gif
Like I said I don't feel like creating a new email just to register again
laugh.gif
One horny no dambs given night got me banned.

Currently try I g out soul swipe and tinder.

These tinder chicks be matching me and then want to do the take 2 days to reply to a message/txt bs
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm over here trying to replenish my roster before cuffing season and it gets cold out.
Care to explain why you were banned?

Just like tinder but the girl has 24hrs to message or the match and ability for her to contact you goes away.

Looks like you're from my area. Idk about you but I put my location as "DC" and Ive only been messing with chicks from MD. Worst comes to worst I'll never see them again cause I don't venture out to MD a lot anyway. Plus chicks who ain't whipping can take the metro to meet me.

Talking to this girl on SS. Things going going good, exchanged numbers...asked her what she's up to. She says "helping my daughter with her homework." I would've wished she mentioned she had a kid :smh:

A 9 yr old. That's a grown *** kid. She's only 27

Last edited:
I may have deleted humble too quickly.

POF ain't even an option :lol: Like I said I don't feel like creating a new email just to register again :lol: One horny no dambs given night got me banned.

Currently try I g out soul swipe and tinder.

These tinder chicks be matching me and then want to do the take 2 days to reply to a message/txt bs :smh: :stoneface:

Care to explain why you were banned?
Bored and horny. Sending out some of the raunchiest messages as a greeting and not just to thots but to even somewhat respectable women :lol:

On some hey what's good, u swallow?

Which does work on the right female.

Back in the dial-up 180 free hrs aol era I had honed my e-macking game and it progressed as we got sidekicks, sconex, crushspot, myspace, and craigslist encounters but by the time facebook came out and I started dorming I got lazy.

Now I have no time logging in hrs chatting buttering these females up gassing them so I can set up a smash on a first meet up session. Especially discovering at a young age females just as horny as us and will give it up quick under certain nsa circumstances.

I long for the day when it's as easy for any fine female I come across to know what it is when I ask a variation of U free right now?/U up?/U busy? :smokin

Last edited:
Talking to this girl on SS. Things going going good, exchanged numbers...asked her what she's up to. She says "helping my daughter with her homework." I would've wished she mentioned she had a kid :smh:

Did you stop talking to her immediately or did you let her know you weren't down for the kid. Also, she let you know pretty early on man. Some chicks wait til you already smashed. They legit hide their kids.

You know what to do. Hump them and dump them.

On POF all I get are chicks that are thirsty for the ____ and need a father for their X amount of children. After a couple of dates, I am out.

Last edited:
How are you on the dates? Are you nice to them?

Yeah of course. You have to be. I mean you already know what your in for. You need to be nice, sweet and a gentlemen. After a couple out dates and some action, I politely say, I ain't feeling it with the chemistry. I might make the exception with one small child. Most women I meet have 2 or 3. Its hard sometimes though. Once you smash, some dont let go that easy. Especially the ones that been dry for a while.

Bored and horny. Sending out some of the raunchiest messages as a greeting and not just to thots but to even somewhat respectable women
laugh.gif

On some hey what's good, u swallow?

Which does work on the right female.

Back in the dial-up 180 free hrs aol era I had honed my e-macking game and it progressed as we got sidekicks, sconex, crushspot, myspace, and craigslist encounters but by the time facebook came out and I started dorming I got lazy.

Now I have no time logging in hrs chatting buttering these females up gassing them so I can set up a smash on a first meet up session. Especially discovering at a young age females just as horny as us and will give it up quick under certain nsa circumstances.

I long for the day when it's as easy for any fine female I come across to know what it is when I ask a variation of U free right now?/U up?/U busy?
smokin.gif
I do that to ugly women who approach me on there.

Works most of the time because its true they already had thier minds made up they would suck and **** me.

I do it to pretty women to who come off as total *****...and it surprisingly works for some of them too.

Brutal blunt honesty works for the guys with the right looks.

Last edited:
Rule of thumb....if a woman approached you...there is a 87% you will smash of the muscle. Unless you **** it up someway.

This has been a very good week for me. Not even from online dating...but from randomly bumping into new women...and mixing it in with soul swipe, POF and going out. Saturday night has been the only day without yambs since like Thursday.

Just went 2/2 on a Tuesday. I KNOW the "drought" is approaching soon enough :lol:

All them guls fly. Especially the one with the nose ring.

I'm a sucka for that skin complexion with that natural hair look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom