Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This chic is one of the career POF-ers in my area. She been on there on and off since I first discovered it (and this thread). First one I really wanted to get at, tall (maybe taller than me if 6'0 is in reg shoes), light skinned, natural hair, MS degree, athletic, used to coach the college team about 30 minutes North of me. We were just never single at the same time, talked to her a little bit but not even long enough to have gotten the real number. Seems like someone would have locked that down by now. We know a lot of the same people, who hooped up there and who she coached. POF grind may have made her gain some weight but whatever. IDK what she does for a living now living in Altus. It's struggle city on there right now though otherwise

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=125641889

Last edited:
This chic is one of the career POF-ers in my area. She been on there on and off since I first discovered it (and this thread). First one I really wanted to get at, tall (maybe taller than me if 6'0 is in reg shoes), light skinned, natural hair, MS degree, athletic, used to coach the college team about 30 minutes North of me. We were just never single at the same time, talked to her a little bit but not even long enough to have gotten the real number. Seems like someone would have locked that down by now. We know a lot of the same people, who hooped up there and who she coached. POF grind may have made her gain some weight but whatever. IDK what she does for a living now living in Altus. It's struggle city on there right now though otherwise

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=125641889
Alot of these POF women are just destined to be alone with 9 cats.

Or giving thier life to the church....

Its gonna happen...

OKC has been clutch for me recently.

Might have this one possible meet up tomorrow with this tall yella shawty and I'm talking to this 35 yr old. She look so fly man.

I'm about to delete POF. Every other profile is talking about "hit me up if u wanna make quick cash" :smh: or some dusty *** chick.

OKC has been clutch for me recently.

Might have this one possible meet up tomorrow with this tall yella shawty and I'm talking to this 35 yr old. She look so fly man.

I'm about to delete POF. Every other profile is talking about "hit me up if u wanna make quick cash" :smh: or some dusty *** chick.

Or lady boys and pay to play

Went out with the French chick. She really cute, so cute ltitle kids noticed her. She was feeling me off bat. I met her outside the metro and we had not even made I whole block before she was hitting my arm and playing with her hair. She explained how she was a night person, i ask if she was a vampire aND she replies "yep". She says she doesn't suck blood but will suck other things. At some point I explain that my ex couldnt take the D and was a reason we broke up. She explains that she's really tite and it will take time to enter but once your in, your in and I can be in as long as I please. Her English is broken and she kept saying things with sexual enuendo. It was very humid yesterday, we get on an crowed elevator and she keeps saying "I'm so wet, touch feel how wet I am". I'm shaking my head trying to tell her to muffle the situation, while dying inside. We get out and explain what she was saying and she falls out laughing. We get some food and she, time to pay and she tries to leave a tip. I tell her no and she begins to repeat "come on, just the tip. Please, just the tip"anyone in earshot just stopped and looked. We walk out, i explain and she refuses to talk the rest of the night.

Went out with the French chick. She really cute, so cute ltitle kids noticed her. She was feeling me off bat. I met her outside the metro and we had not even made I whole block before she was hitting my arm and playing with her hair. She explained how she was a night person, i ask if she was a vampire aND she replies "yep". She says she doesn't suck blood but will suck other things. At some point I explain that my ex couldnt take the D and was a reason we broke up. She explains that she's really tite and it will take time to enter but once your in, your in and I can be in as long as I please. Her English is broken and she kept saying things with sexual enuendo. It was very humid yesterday, we get on an crowed elevator and she keeps saying "I'm so wet, touch feel how wet I am". I'm shaking my head trying to tell her to muffle the situation, while dying inside. We get out and explain what she was saying and she falls out laughing. We get some food and she, time to pay and she tries to leave a tip. I tell her no and she begins to repeat "come on, just the tip. Please, just the tip"anyone in earshot just stopped and looked. We walk out, i explain and she refuses to talk the rest of the night.
She might've acted dumb, but she knew the whole time what she was saying... 
roll.gif

story is so confusing. sounds like she was with it but you weren't. I woulda called her bluff and whipped it out.

I think u should've just let her be herself :lol:

Reading my post, it sounds like I didnt but I did. We had been laughing and joking pretty loud the entire time. When she got to saying she was "wet" I was holding laughter trying settle us both down.

:rofl: at the whole situation. You being all prudish. What are you explaining to her?

She honestly didnt know. There were times she'd didnt know how to explain something to me in english and she would use her phone. With my southern drawl she used her phone to translate damn near everything I said.

story is so confusing. sounds like she was with it but you weren't. I woulda called her bluff and whipped it out.

She most deffinitely wasnt in but I know she would be willing to smash at some point.

I don't even understand what's happening there. What did you explain?

The people were looking at us with e side eye. For 1, Im a black dude walking around with an very attractive French chick. She gets to saying "im wet" over and over people really began to look. I didnt care but she asked "Why they look like this", meaning why were the other people giving us side eye and I had to explain how her saying "im wet" can be enuendo. Same situation for asking for just the tip.

You have no idea what you're doing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom