Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Once she told you how tight she was and how you can stay in there like a rent-free apartment, you should've found a secluded place and went to work.

Went out with the French chick. She really cute, so cute ltitle kids noticed her. She was feeling me off bat. I met her outside the metro and we had not even made I whole block before she was hitting my arm and playing with her hair. She explained how she was a night person, i ask if she was a vampire aND she replies "yep". She says she doesn't suck blood but will suck other things. At some point I explain that my ex couldnt take the D and was a reason we broke up. She explains that she's really tite and it will take time to enter but once your in, your in and I can be in as long as I please. Her English is broken and she kept saying things with sexual enuendo. It was very humid yesterday, we get on an crowed elevator and she keeps saying "I'm so wet, touch feel how wet I am". I'm shaking my head trying to tell her to muffle the situation, while dying inside. We get out and explain what she was saying and she falls out laughing. We get some food and she, time to pay and she tries to leave a tip. I tell her no and she begins to repeat "come on, just the tip. Please, just the tip"anyone in earshot just stopped and looked. We walk out, i explain and she refuses to talk the rest of the night.
Naw man, i'm not buying this story. You left us hanging with that other story from last month. 

That guy who got setup was my coworker friend, he was telling me about it. You can keep your Florida comments to yourself little man, things like that can happen anywhere to anyone.
Just now seeing this, I've been in Florida for over 25 years, wasn't throwing shots at Floridains.. Just speaking from my experience, I never said it couldn't happen anywhere else. Sorry if I hurt your feelings sweety @koncrete kickz  

Last edited:
It's so weird, I've been flourishing off of spanish, white, (and for some reason german) females for the longest on tinder/okc/pof/bumble...So finally decide to give #blacklove a chance again on soul swipe and I got nothing...But then again a lot of profiles I look on say they haven't been logged in for over 1 week...I thought I would clean up on there.

Deleted my pof & soul swipe. Pof is just well...pof :lol: :smh:. My first time on soul swipe I made a decent amount of matches. Ever since then when I make another account my matches get lower & lower :lol: :smh:. I'm convinced though the girls in my area (Northen NJ) haven't used this app in months. This last time around I only matched up with NY girls.

Keeping my okcupid & tinder....for now.

Last edited:
same, deleted POF, SS, & OKC recently ,wasn't getting anything productive off there, unlike 2-3 years ago :smh:

using Tinder a little bit but still rarely get any real matches, haven't met a girl off there since February :lol:

been going out dolo regularly so that's more enjoyable than apps for me.

just went out with a chick from OKC. She was pretty fly...gap tooth and all. We shot pool, talked and bit and headed to this lounge down the street. Thats when she got close and we ended up making out. She thought i was buzzed because i was extremely talkative and asked if i needed her to take me home...i was like nah im good. I know what yall gonna say...its cool. I know im gotta hit. No doubt about it. Shes feeling ya boy.

the one in the black dress

Last edited:
I only date when I'm in the mood to...usually just horny.

Dating is expensive...now if you can find women where you absolutely enjoy thier company outside of sex 

then that is a great thing.

I met one woman off POF where we just clicked hard and did alot of cool stuff together.

She wasn't a looker either but damn cool and humble as hell

I only date when I'm in the mood to...usually just horny.

Dating is expensive...now if you can find women where you absolutely enjoy thier company outside of sex 
then that is a great thing.

I met one woman off POF where we just clicked hard and did alot of cool stuff together.
She wasn't a looker either but damn cool and humble as hell

This, I met my ex on OKC and I spent $100 on our first date. It was great in the beginning, then the relationship got boring and after a year of no change, I had to walk away.

I just met a French Chick on OKC. We got burgers at Fridays.

At 35, I'm just looking to settle down.

Cost of dating depends largely on the type of chicks you're into.

If they have listened to too much Beyonce and you're feeling obligated to make reservations as a standard then it can get ugly...

I'm about that rowdy bar and food truck life thou :pimp:

Last edited:
Cost of dating depends largely on the type of chicks you're into.

If they have listened to too much Beyonce and you're feeling obligated to make reservations as a standard then it can get ugly...

I'm about that rowdy bar and food truck life thou
pimp.gif
Spending money and gas for ***** is expensive period mane.

I date just for ***** and to cure the horniness..then I'm back to my goals and purposes.

I'm sure Ill sing a different tune when I do indeed find that woman that is worth it all.

With these POF chicks doe???

Naw...no dates....just past 11pm booty calls.

Last edited:
just went out with a chick from OKC. She was pretty fly...gap tooth and all. We shot pool, talked and bit and headed to this lounge down the street. Thats when she got close and we ended up making out. She thought i was buzzed because i was extremely talkative and asked if i needed her to take me home...i was like nah im good. I know what yall gonna say...its cool. I know im gotta hit. No doubt about it. Shes feeling ya boy.

the one in the black dress

U got a winner with her

Back
Top Bottom