Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I wanted to impress this chick so bad I spent $150.00 on a date..Very shameful confession but I gotta make it. And to make matters worse, it was this sushi spot where the food literally was a small slimey fish looking ish with a leaf by it and it tasted disgusting, I tried not to gag while eating it. They gave us salad and I had to eat it with CHOPSTICKS, I struggled so hard with it...I tried to look fancy for this chick. Nothing came out of it from her, she vanished after a few weeks without a trace. Learning exeprience smh.

I'm in a story telling mood. It's been a while so I guess it's only right I do a 2016 edition of.....

Memoirs of an online dater

So last year was pretty slow for me, did a little simping...Ok.. A lot of simping and took a break from online dating. This year has been pretty good to me thus far so lets start..

Girl who wanted to threesome

Met on: Okcupid

Basically this girl was bisexual and was actually looking for another female. But I found her and hit her up (I put "women looking for men, and women looking for women" in my search engine, you should try it) so I got the number and right off the bat she said she was looking to hook up, she said she was looking for a girl, but she thought I was cute and if I know a cute girl who I want to throw in the mix, she's down. So I get excited AF, I do a vigrious each on OKC of bisexual chicks who wanted a threesome, finally get a match.But  I honestly didn't even know if this chick looks good, she was actually weird looking, but who gives a damn, I wanted a threesome. So I tell the original girl, I found someone, send her pics of the girl and she agreed with me..She was like hmmm she looks kinda iffy and asked if I ever seen her in person, I say no and she said meet her in person and see how she is before anything happens.  So I meet this chick in person, and yea...She looks weird as hell and has this weird accent (I never talked to her on the phone beforehand). She was drunk and just very strange..And on top of that she was like 42 years old! Her profile said 35..So I figure, yea I want a threesome..But this chick was not a good look. I say quality over quantity. And come to find out this chick had a boyfriend! I saw the screensaver on her phone of her and a dude and asked, who's that..She said her BF..Remember she was drunk. So I tell her nah I'm good and left. So I met up a few days later with my original girl, emptied handed, with no cute girl : ( I smashed and that was that. Never talked again. So it was a Win..But not really.

Last edited:
Deleted my pof & soul swipe. Pof is just well...pof :lol: :smh:. My first time on soul swipe I made a decent amount of matches. Ever since then when I make another account my matches get lower & lower :lol: :smh:. I'm convinced though the girls in my area (Northen NJ) haven't used this app in months. This last time around I only matched up with NY girls.

Keeping my okcupid & tinder....for now.

None of these apps in the NY area is what it used to be besides tinder.

Big Booty White Gurl

Met on...through a tinder girl

So this was a weird situation that linked to another story I told last year. The story from last year was I met with this girl from tinder, come to find out shorty JUST had a baby, like a week before the date lol. I say nah I'm good. Now fast forward to a few months later. I get this weird text saying "You don't know me, I'm a friend of (girl from tinder who just had the baby) I saw your pics and want to meet you, lets go on a blind date". I say I don't do blind dates, so send the IG, FB, or pics. She says I'm no fun and sends the IG and HOLY CRAP THIS GIRL WAS BAD! She had like 80K followers on IG and basically one of these IG wannabe models. At this point, I'm like ok someone messing with me, I'm getting catfished. So I say video call me right now, she does and yup she is real. So we agree to meet up, met up and shorty is banging  I mean I've never seen a booty like that on a white girl in my life! She was like a urban white girl, she had mostly black friends and only dates black guys. So I'm straight smittend by this chick. So we are feeling each other and ended the night making out and me just straight palming the booty, so soft, so plump, I mean I wanted to take the booty home. So we meet up again a week later, this time at a strip club. I walk in, hug her and this dude approaches me, ugly looking dude (no shade/homo) and tells me yo, I know you're good people because shorty invited you and he was like drinks on him  and told the bartender to take care of me..I'm like...Ok, dude got some pull. So we are throwing drinks back and I offer to buy dude some drinks because I felt like a free loader.. So we drinking and this girl spills some of her drink on my girl's leg, and dude said "YO LICK THAT OFF HER LEG NOW!" The girl did not hesitate, she went straight to licking my girl's leg and I'm looking like

Dude whispers in my ear "Yo shorty is mad cool, I'm glad you're dating her. I was supposed to hook up with her friend but I ended up f***ing them both!" At this point I'm like ok..This dude is a pimp because he got too much control over these females. So I look over at my girl and now she's MAKING OUT with the girl who licked her leg so I'm looking at her like "Aiight I'm smashing you tonight" so the night ends, we leave and I straight up get aggressive with shorty outside because I have 0 respect for her after what I witnessed that night. She tells me "whoa whoa whoa hold on, you're being too aggressive" and I'm like what the hell! I just saw you ***** out! I tell her let me take you home..And she's like ummmm she drove..And I'm like yea...but lemme take you home (stupid irrational suggestion fueled by honriness and henny) but I knew if we drove separate it wouldn't go down. So she says she gotta go and then sends me a text that I'm too aggressive and she's not looking for that, blah blah blah..And that was the end of that. I still stalk her IG to this day, Jacquees (birdman's new artist) is messing with her now :frown:

I only date when I'm in the mood to...usually just horny.

Dating is expensive...now if you can find women where you absolutely enjoy thier company outside of sex 
then that is a great thing.

I met one woman off POF where we just clicked hard and did alot of cool stuff together.
She wasn't a looker either but damn cool and humble as hell

Me to a ****** T [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

A young ***** ain't rich yet so everything gotta be simple and chill af

Coke head stripper

Met on: tinder

This girl was fun..Basically she was another big booty white girl from Switzerland. Had an accent and all, real sexy. She was in school and rented a room out of a nice house in an upscale area. So first date we went on, we went to Improv and then the bar (I highly suggest improv for dates) had a great time, shorty was throwing straight henny back like nothing. So I dropped her to her crib and she said, "don't you need to charge your phone" Out of nowhere, I never told her my phone was dying or anything. And I said yes, I need to charge (My phone was on like 105%) but anyway, got inside the crib, connected my phone to the charger and shorty took off her clothes and laid down in bed in her panties, once again..I'm like

I take off my clothes and dive in! Had an amazing smash session off that henny. So I woke up in the AM, smashed again and left. So we continue talking and she slowly starts to open up to me, says she was a stripper, does cocaine, and has a ex boyfriend in prison. The stories she told me about this dude, I wouldn't even mention here..So I was like ummm...So when does he come out? She was like oh in a few weeks..So in my head I'm like yea...This can't last for long. She shows me pics in her phone and had a pic of her laying in 100K in bills. I was like whoa! But this girl was a bad influence for me..I am a worker, career man who is dedicated to the gym, but this girl had me drinking on week days..It was fun, but she was poison. And she had such a weird vibe about her. I always told her to teach me German, and one night the ceiling fan in her room out of nowhere just started going haywire, it was so weird, it was shaking and stuff and while it's happening she's talking to her dog in German, and I'm watching this happen a little freaked out..When the fan stopped, she looked at me and said "this is why I won't teach you German, if you know what I just said you would run out of here screaming" The hair on the back of my neck stood up, I was so freaked out. But I still stayed over the night, I was so addicted to sex with her I didn't care. So long story short, one day I go over there and she just came back from a shopping spree, she showed me the stuff she bought and it was at least 2500 worth of stuff, but just the other day she was complaining of being strapped for cash. At that point I figured..Ok..Daddy is home (her ex from prison) sure enough a few days later I get the "We can't date anymore" text. I knew what was up, and I was ok with it, she was poison to my life anyway. I had fun with her and I'm glad I was able to get out of it when I did.

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you already scrolled through Jacquees entire feed looking for that mass...... :nerd:

Lol nah I don't think he's ever posted her. But she does a lot of post and delete with him

Last edited:

A few years ago I would have posted it with no problem, but these new age Niketalkers are on some savage ish. She would most def get a DM with a link to this thread.
Don't post it here mane......

A bunch of lame *** haters in here and also a bunch of scorned women stake out in here....

Originally Posted by WorldBreaker  

What are you gonna do with your 2 weeks of life @Johnny cakes ?
Hopefully spend it with you papi
embarassed.gif

Chick from bumble came through earlier, she was way thicker than I thought. Nothing popped off but she was pretty cool.
Bumble has a feature within their messaging that's pretty cool,when you send a pic, it's blurred until the person long-presses it. Clever addition, especially for an app like that.

I ran into my exs profile on okc, if I hide her profile does that hide me from her.

Crazy thing is that I met her on there a year ago and we are both back on there.

Last edited:
I ran into my exs profile on okc, if I hide her profile does that hide me from her.

Crazy thing is that I met her on there a year ago and we are both back on there.

Yeah if you block her, but if you hide your account nobody will see if you checked them out and you can't see who checks you out. So it's kinda messed up.

Why do you need to hide anyway? If she's back on she's just as guilty.

Yeah if you block her, but if you hide your account nobody will see if you checked them out and you can't see who checks you out. So it's kinda messed up.

Why do you need to hide anyway? If she's back on she's just as guilty.

Guilty?

You the 1 hiding, idk you must feel guilty of something.

But if it's of being back on okc, I don't see the reasoning. There's nothing to feel guilt about when your looking for love. Unless your R Kelly and out there scouting pre teens, then you should be ashamed.

You the 1 hiding, idk you must feel guilty of something.

But if it's of being back on okc, I don't see the reasoning. There's nothing to feel guilt about when your looking for love. Unless your R Kelly and out there scouting pre teens, then you should be ashamed.

I can see that, but in our case neither of us has anything to be guilty about. I can honestly say I still have feelings but I know it just wont work. Maybe down the line, right now I just want to move on, search OKC, without seeing her profile and getting into my feelings. Not to mention I don't want her to know I'm on there.

Anyone using a good bio, none cheesy lol? , think I wanna upgrade my bio with "I'm tall" to something with a little more words :lol:

Back
Top Bottom