Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Whats good NT..so I'm scrolling thru POF checking out which chicks might be near by and I come across one profile that looks familiar. I go to it and it turns out I work with the chick. She's new in another department from mine and although I don't interact with her too often, we're cool with each other. I introduced myself the other day and she seems cool. Out of respect for the job, I didn't go smack at her (I"m looking for a new job but would rather leave on a good note and not on a sexual harassment charge).

Now that I found the POF profile, is it better to send a message on there or approach her in the break room?

Whats good NT..so I'm scrolling thru POF checking out which chicks might be near by and I come across one profile that looks familiar. I go to it and it turns out I work with the chick. She's new in another department from mine and although I don't interact with her too often, we're cool with each other. I introduced myself the other day and she seems cool. Out of respect for the job, I didn't go smack at her (I"m looking for a new job but would rather leave on a good note and not on a sexual harassment charge).
Now that I found the POF profile, is it better to send a message on there or approach her in the break room?
Since y'all know each other it's probly better to speak to her in person ...would be weird that y'all see each other from time to time but then u go back to an app to spit game :lol:...just start with small talk n feel her out

The first chick I ever hit was fat... when I was 15 shorty used to come visit her mom. My next door neighbor use to be in love with her though. She was fat af but had a dope fat body. Flat stomach , pretty chunky face ,but she was like 290 pds easy.. idk how she managed thay but I smashed for a couple summers. Met up with her when I was 19 and she was tuuuurible, we went for a walk and I dipped on her on flatbush ave. She turned around to window shop in this one store and o dipped in btwn the foot traffic and left her there.

We'll I'm back on the scene since me and my baby mama ain't together no more.

Got a couple joints I'm talking to on there .. the first week was dry, but o started hitting them with some NT bs and these broads fallING for it. They kinda quick to give out the personal number too. Meeting up with this dominican bbw on Saturday for drinks. She already calling me boo and wants to cuddle etc.. I should be in those guts by saturday night , Sunday morning. Plus shorty lives like 5 mins away... lol

Last edited:
Just moved to a new city and I was on tinder and bumble heavy and then all of a sudden I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Deleted both accounts tonight. There are too many bad ones out here to be at home playing around on an app, and the times that I've gone out on the weekend, the honeys were choosing. One came over tonight actually, that I met when I was out on Friday.

Thinking about sliding on this big Girl off tinder , just moved to a new location, have a lot of matches but these big girls are bout it bout it .

any of y'all peep this story? http://pagesix.com/2017/01/11/snl-s...ow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

the story itself is typical bs but his text replies to here are :rofl:

basically he displays zero interest the entire time, she misreads it, gets mad then blast him on a podcast
She sounds like another horrible, crazy chick that's used to dudes being thirsty

Anyone notice the change in the okc app. It seem you can no longer browse on the app. The quick match is showing me chicks as far as Cali and I'm in DC.

any of y'all peep this story? http://pagesix.com/2017/01/11/snl-s...ow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

the story itself is typical bs but his text replies to here are :rofl:

basically he displays zero interest the entire time, she misreads it, gets mad then blast him on a podcast
:rofl: :rofl:

I want Che to do a skit about this on SNL :lol:

These chicks don't notice his personality on the show or stand-up? Reading his replies in his voice makes it extra funny.

I read the article :rofl: She is MAD :lol: It was all going fine actually, didn't get to flirting but talking about food and places to eat where they live. She kept going with one previous food related joke. Che either forgot it or replied bluntly then stopped replying to her as she kept asking him what's up every week of December in to The New year :lol:

The **** she's claiming though. You would've thought Che roasted her

Last edited:
they changed it where you can't just go to pof.com and search for free without signing up
That accessibility use to get me to sign up on sites if I liked the search results.

Pof done cut off a lot of features they had, even if you do sign up; mad hard to find word search engine, username, etc.

Alotta these apps want you to do the swiping n matching thing now like tinder etc ...they made the straight searches less effective n hard to use

Something is seriously wrong down here , just moved to a new city , matching with a good amount of women so far . Get the number , start texting & within the first 2 texts I get send nudes randomly . But they flaked as soon as I initiate a meet up

Last edited:
Something is seriously wrong down here , just moved to a new city , matching with a good amount of women so far . Get the number , start texting & within the first 2 texts I get send nudes randomly . But they flaked as soon as I initiate a meet up
That's online dating for you. That's the reason I don't mess with it as much anymore. I've been having success meeting women in person

Have messaged over 4 girls since my last smash and they have all not responded. Currently 1 month and 2 weeks dry, NT fam. Feels bad man. :frown:

Hmmm, it happens but you either messing with trolls with fake accounts that have collected a lot of pics or these chicks secretly got husbands/bfs and are a bit shook on meeting.

Its annoying but w/e.

Have messaged over 4 girls since my last smash and they have all not responded. Currently 1 month and 2 weeks dry, NT fam. Feels bad man. :frown:
Hard to maintain a roster especially after cuffing season.

I was doing it last summer. Then the lineup whittled down to 2. My players got poached and been struggling in the draft to get back to prominence.

Aiight I'm this met 2 chicks off of here in the past 5 days... had drinks , chilled for a whIle but both played the let me get to know you first role. I know I can smash both but I'm not trying to take them on more than one more date a piece. What do u guys suggest? I feel like a lame NTer asking for advice but this ain't really my lane so I ain't tripping..

Aiight I'm this met 2 chicks off of here in the past 5 days... had drinks , chilled for a whIle but both played the let me get to know you first role. I know I can smash both but I'm not trying to take them on more than one more date a piece. What do u guys suggest? I feel like a lame NTer asking for advice but this ain't really my lane so I ain't tripping..

I don't even do dates anymore lol , sh*t is a waste of time . Taking her out to eat , while she have the next dude at home chilling waiting for that "come thru " text

Last edited:
I've flaked too but real talk, online dating was never the A team. No different than flaking on your c team in real life when A comes through. Wouldn't take it personally, just get with the game and get your own options popping.

Hmmm, it happens but you either messing with trolls with fake accounts that have collected a lot of pics or these chicks secretly got husbands/bfs and are a bit shook on meeting.

Its annoying but w/e.

Yea I don't stress it but it's mad weird , I think they just want someone that's gonna make them feel "wanted" , most of their numbers are link to Snapchat & IG , they're real accounts .

Gotta step that text game up famb. Let her know what you really wanna do. Then maybe have drinks after

Back
Top Bottom