Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Shorty is nuts, clicked that link and kept scrolling and scrolling. She hit you up but somewhere in that word vomit she says non black men only. She put a dude on blast for dropping off messaging her, its best to not even engage.

I swear todays American women all share one brain...this is the cookie cutter basic snapchat filter thot era for real
i noticed that when every ***** became a sapiosexual out of nowhere

and white ******* just learned what a **** boy is, i automatically unmatch if a white ***** got "no **** boys" in they bio

Shorty is nuts, clicked that link and kept scrolling and scrolling. She hit you up but somewhere in that word vomit she says non black men only. She put a dude on blast for dropping off messaging her, its best to not even engage.
Yea I'm black but I have been mistaken for an Arab or Puerto Rican/Dominican alot, but my profile clearly says black.

I was like who is this long jawed Ryan Leslie with a wig looking broad hitting me up.
roll.gif

and white ******* just learned what a **** boy is, i automatically unmatch if a white ***** got "no **** boys" in they bio
Its is the first impression deception of these basic women....they are trying to sell you on delusional false features and mentalities.

Most of them don't even know what a true sapiosexual is and are actually shallow as hell, but it adds market value to them as a personality to gullible men.

TO persuade men they are actually women are deep logic and depth...but they are really just the basic cookie cutter smartphone materialistic very shallow social media obsessed vermin you are surrounded by.

I always tell fellas don't be completely sold on the what her profile says or the first impression or first date they want to appear as mentally attractive as possible.

Its a hardcoded trait of women to adapt and survive in the most chameleon like ways mentally to whatever they are attracted to.

I had a chick try and portray herself to me as a very submissive kind humble wifey material type woman before we met...she insisted I came over to her crib and let her yank off of the tensions and horny sexual fustrations out of me because she selflessly just didn't want me to walk around in that state. 

Once we met I immediately picked up her oh so common selfish tit for tat terms and conditions.

She gave me some head and immediately started trying to bargain an expensive dinner date afterwards. 

If a hood chick is attracted to a white rock and roll punker dude....she will bend and learn ways of that particular culture to appear very common to him, but its really just a front.

White women seemed to have mastered this chameleon like behavior when it comes to black men and fools fall for it everytime and think shes down with our people
roll.gif

Last edited:
White chicks putting on some kinda weird accent, telling her black experience stories unprompted should be super transparent but dudes fall for it. Either way it's all noise when you're just tryna smash.

Yeah,i don't get that. I'm noticing a rise in chicks talking about they selling nudes.

I'm like it's not 2004 no more when dudes were super hyped off nudes. You need to be selling vids at least. Hop on a webcam.

Like why would I pay for amateur nudes when it's easy to get for free?

We need simps in the world....it creates balance.

We are all wolves after all...the less competition for the sheep dinner the better

Yea I'm black but I have been mistaken for an Arab or Puerto Rican/Dominican alot, but my profile clearly says black.
I was like who is this long jawed Ryan Leslie with a wig looking broad hitting me up.:rofl:

White women seemed to have mastered this chameleon like behavior when it comes to black men and fools fall for it everytime and think shes down with our people :rofl:  
i dont think nobody fallin for it, they just takin it for the ****

if they come off corny at all to me i dead it

White chicks putting on some kinda weird accent, telling her black experience stories unprompted should be super transparent but dudes fall for it. Either way it's all noise when you're just tryna smash.
i aint never had no situation that flagrant lmao

most of the **** be more subtle like shorty playin charlene in the whip even tho im not a soulful mf at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinder females getting out of hand literally every chick has " send me $5 & see what happens " in their bio . I'll just eat on there when I'm out of the country
not me but some guy posted this because he got the same profile matched 

:rofl: That's literally some **** I'd tell a chick telling me she want money.

They always come with that indirect roundabout "What you got for me?"

Yeah,i don't get that. I'm noticing a rise in chicks talking about they selling nudes.

I'm like it's not 2004 no more when dudes were super hyped off nudes. You need to be selling vids at least. Hop on a webcam.

Like why would I pay for amateur nudes when it's easy to get for free?
it's crazy man :lol:

Seen a few twitter chicks have their rates posted and it's like $20 a month for their private snapchats. I don't understand how that **** is even appealing.

Cam girls make bank tho these girls slackin

10 second snap for 20$ lol

I'm good watching free pron, maybe some people get off making themselves believe that that's they gal or something lol idk

it's like a subscription service type deal. still trash tho

Y'all see that tinder is about to be available on desktop soon? :nerd:

Usually when I get banned from dating sites is cuz of all the foul **** I say to chicks in messages when I don't give a ****.

Pretty sure I'm on some delete on sight list on POF :lol:

:lol: On da' real! :lol:
Story please? :nerd:
Son said "Light skinned Shaq". :lol: Nah, i'm out :lol:
Dude, i've messaged over 30-40 girls and have gotten maybe 5-6 responses. These girls think they Kylie Jenner or something with this curving. :smh:

tethas lookin right

i would let her throat me real sloppy

i like when the drizzle run on her titis and then i finish on em

or i suck on em

Son. I blasted all up in her mouth. she jus' wouldnt stop blowing. My knees bucked and everything. Almost makes me want to scroll through my contacts and hit her up again.

Back
Top Bottom