Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

yall ever do searches out of town to places you want to frequent?

whats the retention rate?

I tried one time when I knew I was going to be in Arkansas for a weekend for a reunion and also in Dallas before a concert wekend. Made a profile about a week out and just to be clear was like, "only going to be in town the 3rd through the 6th for business, trying to see the town," or something and that was it. Got a few replies, but realistically I know I never had it in me unless she was going to be the ultra aggressive one which one of them in Little Rock did ask what hotel I was in but that could have been the setup for the jux plus even if not I'm not about that life with my parents and aunties and everybody around. It can be done though, easily in fact. Now that I think about it a few of them Blendr/Badoo birds when I first got into this told me I could stop by when I was in Dallas too

Last edited:
I feel like Tinder is the way to go for the out of town 'dating'.

Plus the expectations are different than a POF/Cupid. Way more people on there for a goof so there's less talk of 'commitment'.

After a random convo on snap, I was basically told by one of the chick's I went on a date with off here back in 2014 that she lied about the number of kids she had. In 2014, she had a 3 year old daughter, and now she mentioned she also has two older sons, 8 and 5 :lol:

Last edited:
damn she had grown *** kids

**** that lie about their kids 
mean.gif
 what a lousy ***

**** that lie about their kids :smh:  what a lousy ***

The crazy thing is she was one of the better dates I went on, had a good time and everything. But she was one of those chicks that lived far as **** :lol: I'm near Pearland and she was way past Kuykendahl, navigation said 54 minutes and I instantly knew a second date was pushing it

The crazy thing is she was one of the better dates I went on, had a good time and everything. But she was one of those chicks that lived far as **** :lol: I'm near Pearland and she was way past Kuykendahl, navigation said 54 minutes and I instantly knew a second date was pushing it
Kuykendahl around the Spring area? From Pearland to Spring? Deuces man :lol:

Kuykendahl around the Spring area? From Pearland to Spring? Deuces man :lol:

45 Pearland or 288 Pearland?

Last edited:
I just got on OKCupid -- shooting my shots everywhere with witty/sarcastic openers

All the fine shorties have full inboxes -- no surprise there 
laugh.gif

Just jumped on Tinder too -- there's a limit on # of swipe rights?

And there's a limit on # of messages for OKC?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Glad to see this thread semi come back..

I went to Nola on business and naturally I looked what the city had to offer on every app
nerd.gif
it was SUPER slim pickings.... But linked up with this chick on POF who even in the pics I wasn't really feeling, but she was the closest to best thing (and not a ****** like 70% of the ones on POF) so I ran with it. Ran some clutch game on her and got her to come to the telly.. Thats where it all went down hill. She looked ratchet as hell and her breath was not a good look. Well at this point your boy already downed 5 cups of remy so I was like whatever. Started fooling around with her and when I went to the tatas, them things SMELLED HORRIBLE! I never met a chick in all my life who's tatas smelled...What the hell?! They were pierced, I don't know if that had anything to do with it, or shorty just don't shower.. So I'm like yo if they smell, imagine what the kitty smells like. I tell her hold on lemme get a condom.. I Text my boy (who was staying down the hall and found a much better chick) to come knock on the door ASAP and say we gotta go get someone from the airport..That damn excuse made no sense but I was desperate for anything to get out of there. So I act like I can't find the rubber in my bag stalling and then he comes knocking on the door and saves the day. I tell her I gotta go and she bounces! Never in my life have I experienced smelly tatas, I feel so disgusted when I think of her.

Back
Top Bottom