Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My boy told me a similar story back in hs. He messed with this chick we knew of that was like one or 2 years behind us.

He came through to her spot, she was allegedly ready to go, he started sucking on the tittays which were big but every time it was like he pressed his tongue on the carpet and caught mad lint in his mouth :x :lol:

He said he just started spitting on her couch and on the floor. The taste was bad. I don't even think he gave an excuse. Just bounced.

We called her dirty titty the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Y'all ever suck on a titty and its hairy? :x Had this chick sweating me hard freshman year and I FINALLY gave her a shot after a lame *** dorm party. Got her in the bed, kissing, fingering, etc. Go to suck on the *******... mother ******* hairs on them. :smh: I was pissed. I straight up thought this chick used to be a man that very moment because at 18 I didn't know women could get hair around their nipples. I pulled up from sucking, checked her (I was dead wrong) and told her to bounce.

I'm sure if you're on Twitter you probably came across this last night :lol:

C9beKeFXoAA2pyr.jpg

i want her

frfr

one point away from bein dream girl

friend on the far right lookin right too

A hairy titty :x Only ever seen internet pics. Hope I never encounter that. End up with a tickle in ya throat choking on a hair.

That **** be embarassing for them though :rofl:

Last edited:
as a titi connoisseur, i have encountered the spoiled milk and expressed my unappreciation

strangely just experienced "hairy" tatas just this past labor day weekend, was not a bad experience tho, the hairs were visible but super fine and it wasnt a ton of follicles, more like peach fuzz when you like 11/12, she had nipple rings too, i was unphased and continued to french kiss her raspeberry colored nipples

C9beKeFXoAA2pyr.jpg

i want her

frfr

Shorty on the far right probably happy she's no longer considered the thick one in the group :lol:

Big girl has to be like 400 lbs with that ***.

you might be surprised

shorty might barely be 300 real talk

:rofl:

***** you trippin.

This ***** is at least 400

Just for reference... Orlando Pace was 6'7 and only 330 at his max :lol:

orlando-pace-02.jpg

Last edited:
damn, I was hoping the NT detectives would come thru with more pics of ole tall glass of water b :\

She looks suspect.Yall see the size of her hands.There bigger than all of the other girls faces.She 6'7 and face looks like its had work done.I need to see more pics before i trust that.If she passes the inspection.I still wouldnt want.Shes to big and brawlic to be a woman.Even Rico Strong and Wesley Pipes would have trouble with her.Shes easily 350-420.You would be straining/tearing up muscles on a daily basis with her.Its nothing wrong with liking BBW,s.But shes above SSBBW.That broad is 6-7.Thats way to OD for me.Youd have major gains dealing with her lol.No need to hit the gym up.

C9beKeFXoAA2pyr.jpg

i want her

frfr

Shorty on the far right probably happy she's no longer considered the thick one in the group :lol:

Big girl has to be like 400 lbs with that ***.

you might be surprised

shorty might barely be 300 real talk

:rofl:

***** you trippin.

This ***** is at least 400

Just for reference... Orlando Pace was 6'7 and only 330 at his max :lol:

orlando-pace-02.jpg

i think you trippin and have no real sense of muscle mass and fat tissue

just because hes not ripped doesnt mean he doesnt have a ton of muscle, muscle is more compact than fat

which is why im not surprised hes not wide af and you r

Y'all ever suck on a titty and its hairy? :x Had this chick sweating me hard freshman year and I FINALLY gave her a shot after a lame *** dorm party. Got her in the bed, kissing, fingering, etc. Go to suck on the *******... mother ******* hairs on them. :smh: I was pissed. I straight up thought this chick used to be a man that very moment because at 18 I didn't know women could get hair around their nipples. I pulled up from sucking, checked her (I was dead wrong) and told her to bounce.

Lmfao i thought i was the only person to experience this..granted shorty was bad... i still smashed but that was weirdest **** ever...this happened my freshman yr of college as well

Last edited:
i was talking about hairy ******* to someone like a week ago and they swore i was lying :lol:

knew a girl who ordered some of those fugazi hair pills and after like 2 months she had hair on her knuckles, toes and *******. thick *** sideburns too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom