Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Weird story
Thats what i was initially saying to myself, but if u think about it girls resort to plenty of timfoolery to attract dudes

Wearing makeup, butt injections, lip injections, hair rxtensions, eyelash xxxtentacion, tanning salons, teeth whitening strips, highlights/bayalage

Look at what Kim Kardashian has done. Monkey branched her way from D-List celebrities (Taj Jackson), C-List (Ray J. BOW Wow, Nick Cannon), B-list (Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries. She managed to fool Kanye into marriage, a dude who wrote a hit song called "Gold Digger"...

The reason the Kardashian women are idolized is cause of their blatant business branding strategies. Yall forgetting Kim leaked her own Sex Tape and tried to pretend like she didnt know how it got into the public atmosphere....

And yet millions of ladies acrooss the country view her as role model and use her life as some kind of blueprint. truly disgusting.
Let him cook. It’s pathetic but not your business .
Well i never seriously intended to tell on him, i was just hoping maybe someone might come up with a more ethically sound way to attract chicks who ordinarily wouldnt be interested. Besides the whole moral thing, Bryan was telling me he tried it on other girls who were smart enuff to ask him to do a Skype Video Call, the Bailey girl was the only one who kept it Text all the way thru, i dint think it would of worked if he spoke with her as "Elliott" and she notices that Bryan has the same dialect and tone of voice when she meets in oerson.

also What chick goes into a house with two random guys none of whom she knows? Come on now. That’s rape city. She’s not that dumb
If you take the time to think about it, thats what gave her the false hope that she wasnt getting Catfished, cause Bryan had finessed me before he started finessing her too. Normally when a pretty female is in the presence of 2 dudes, they try to sabotage the other guy, i guess it is a subconscious thing that goes back to our primal beginnings as mammals. On the Joe Rogan podcast, he had a social scientist who did a study saying if you have a wingman talking you up in front of the girl, you are 4x as likely to be successful in mating.

That may be possibly the dumbest **** I've ever read on the internet let alone NT
Dude is a clown and if that is real your friend is a pathetic scumbag
Mods get this clown outta here
1585888363068.png
1585888394469.png

boy that was a funny story.

no one asked for pics of the chick?

oh wait chick probably dont exist lol
Ill PM you pics, but i aint gonna post em publicly cause i dont wanna risk somebody here recognizing the girl and snitching.
:lol: I'm not reading Shynop's stories. You gotta be about 30 now.
I am 33 years old and been posting on NT since i was 22 in 2009 (I followed Ben Ballers MySpace profile back in the day and noticed hed reference posts on here i. His daily blogs. What do u mean by "shyno0 story"???

Just sent video and screenshots in a private message to ahat20, John Wick and sooperhooper that provide a little more context in how Bryan pulled it off.

Since folks wanna playa hate im done posting details publically, but i will say one of the major keys Bryan told me is being able to make specifuc observational comments on pictures, rather than going on for the kill on the first message like every other dude. Instead of asking mad questions (which makes the girl feel interrogated) try to keep a ratio of statements to questions. At some point try to type out 3-4 sentences in one response. Thatll catch her off guard and make the convo seem nore personal cuz most dudes just blurt out stuff and immediately hit the send butto

Ain't nobody tryna go to jail b

Bryan finna get locked up if he keeps it up.

Falsely impersonating someone ain't the wave

All it takes is Bailey filing a police report and it's a wrap for ya boy

Ain't nobody tryna go to jail b

Bryan finna get locked up if he keeps it up.

Falsely impersonating someone ain't the wave

All it takes is Bailey filing a police report and it's a wrap for ya boy
MTV Catfish being around almost a decade, aint nobody getting arrested unless they embezzle a significant amount of cash (10,000 and up).

Did yall see Derek Alldred on the Oxygen channel? He was dressing up like he was in the Navy and was a medical doctor. Dude dated women for several months moved in with the women and only got caught when he started opening credit cards in their name and doing mortgage schemes.

Same thing with Christopher Rocancourt. Dude was pretending to ve a millionaire and even managed to date 2 different Playboy Playmates and only got caught after running up 7 figure hotel bills and skipping town.

Clark Rockefeller almost got away with it until he started arguing with his wife and "kidnapped" his daughter...

Alot of dope dealers not necessarily from major cities, but smaller markets like Kansas City and Orlando will rent limousines and cruise the parking garages after Rap concerts. They wear OVO shirts and pretend they are apart of Drakes entourage. Lou Pearlman almost got away with it until he started fixating on teenage dudes and buying helicopters.

What are y'all talking about... Rape? Chick filing a police report lol no. Nothing that he did was illegal. Maybe some ethical issues but nothing to get arrested for.

I just went back and read the story, instant regret

homie either a huge troll or weirdo or combo of both

**** sounded like one of those math word problems from the ACT
:lol:he's both, maybe some of y'all ain't around long enough to remember shynop. Also on this username has dead *** posted about misogyny and rape but it got deleted.

Just sent video and screenshots in a private message to ahat20, John Wick and sooperhooper that provide a little more context in how Bryan pulled it off.

Since folks wanna playa hate im done posting details publically, but i will say one of the major keys Bryan told me is being able to make specifuc observational comments on pictures, rather than going on for the kill on the first message like every other dude. Instead of asking mad questions (which makes the girl feel interrogated) try to keep a ratio of statements to questions. At some point try to type out 3-4 sentences in one response. Thatll catch her off guard and make the convo seem nore personal cuz most dudes just blurt out stuff and immediately hit the send butto
That's not even game. That's just basic conversation skills.
People were doubting the entire story not the dudes ability to speak to women on tinder. I'll take your word for it that the story is true cause I don't give a **** either way. However I would like to see what type of chick would smash the Spartan traitor from 300 over a pot conversation....
no disrespect.

That's not even game. That's just basic conversation skills.
People were doubting the entire story not the dudes ability to speak to women on tinder. I'll take your word for it that the story is true cause I don't give a **** either way. However I would like to see what type of chick would smash the Spartan traitor from 300 over a pot conversation....
no disrespect.
Shes an AWG

Nothing to see here

MTV Catfish being around almost a decade, aint nobody getting arrested unless they embezzle a significant amount of cash (10,000 and up).

Did yall see Derek Alldred on the Oxygen channel? He was dressing up like he was in the Navy and was a medical doctor. Dude dated women for several months moved in with the women and only got caught when he started opening credit cards in their name and doing mortgage schemes.

Same thing with Christopher Rocancourt. Dude was pretending to ve a millionaire and even managed to date 2 different Playboy Playmates and only got caught after running up 7 figure hotel bills and skipping town.

Clark Rockefeller almost got away with it until he started arguing with his wife and "kidnapped" his daughter...

Alot of dope dealers not necessarily from major cities, but smaller markets like Kansas City and Orlando will rent limousines and cruise the parking garages after Rap concerts. They wear OVO shirts and pretend they are apart of Drakes entourage. Lou Pearlman almost got away with it until he started fixating on teenage dudes and buying helicopters.
Lou Perlman was a creepy *** mf.

We trying get a fresh start with this thread and got a new troll already on some bs :smh: ...1st the goofy question bout the whip now this story , do better
mfs really wanna write scripts for tv shows n be tryin em out on here first lol

i read da whole thing doe smh

oh yea tinder lowkey lookin out

they givin everybody da passport ****

i been matchin wit *****es in dc nyc miami jacksonville dr chicago toronto my **** slappin
I noticed that, but didnt know why i was matching with women 500km away.

"Where you stay?"

NYC/DC etc

The ****? :lol: aint mad tho, plant the seed for when they come up here summertime for bana and ****, if that even happens this year.

Back
Top Bottom