Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I matched with a chick that's in France but lives here. No clue how that happened. We talked on WhatsApp and she was saying how America is lying to us and it's way worse than they're letting on.
How y’all dive into that conversation? :lol:

One day ima get on these apps.

How did y’all deal with the first time of meeting em over an app? Like the very first time y’all decided to try it out.

How did y’all deal with the first time of meeting em over an app? Like the very first time y’all decided to try it out.
Very first time I met one in person we meet at IHOP. Her pics were kinda blurry but I have her the benefit of the doubt. She wasn't attractive to me at all in person. We talked for a few minutes then left.

Very first time I met one in person we meet at IHOP. Her pics were kinda blurry but I have her the benefit of the doubt. She wasn't attractive to me at all in person. We talked for a few minutes then left.
So are you saying the pics were deceptive (taken at angles to appear slimmer)? Did she use a bunch of IG filters to look younger, or use a pic that was taken years ago?

How did u let her down easy without her goin bezerk?

I got the number within the first hour of talking

Then exchanged IG and followed each other to see more pics and confirm neither of us was a catfish

Met the next night at a bar in Koreatown that I knew had a great happy hour

Finally went back to her place later that night and smashed

Overall just be friendly, funny, and assertive on these apps.

Nah man, its 2020 foh with blurry pics.

Better facetime/videocall to verify.

Wish I could've showed ya the pics of this chick I spoke to last week

Did a facetime and seriously stared at my phone trying to see if this was the same chick I saw in the pics

I'll definitely be doing this before meeting up from now on to save myself the time going forward

jjs jjs did you risk it all this weekend? Also, are you on the beach currently?

Didn’t risk it all... yet

Pretty much on the beach, we are trying to finish a small project remotely and keep one going but most of the main projects are on hold right now.

I got the number within the first hour of talking

Then exchanged IG and followed each other to see more pics and confirm neither of us was a catfish

Met the next night at a bar in Koreatown that I knew had a great happy hour

Finally went back to her place later that night and smashed

Overall just be friendly, funny, and assertive on these apps.
All good advice from everybody. Appreciate it

A couple years ago when I was using it heavy I wasn't getting any matches for like 2-3 months which was odd
So I deleted my account and tried to reinstall and they said I violated the terms of service
Looked online and other people said that if a girl reports you it's a wrap
I ****ed like 3 girls off it and never hit em up after I ****ed, so they got salty and must've reported me
1586102141585.png
ran off on da yambz thrice
they steady callin i ain't callin byke

For those of you on the fence about making a profile and getting on apps. Just do it. You might need a while before you figure out a profile that works for you. It can take some trial and error. Also, having the profile in the first place might motivate you to actually start taking those fly pics you want to present yourself with (if that’s what’s holding you back.) But if you keep waiting until you have pics you’re happy with, you might never take them in the first place, and therefore never make a profile.

Also, once you get on, try not to take it too seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom