Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Oh **** I haven’t seen the name Shynop on here in years 😳

I have 500 matches on hinge now and I don’t just like everybody, **** is overwhelming now and I barely respond

somebody cop my profile 😂🧐

I matched with a chick that's in France but lives here. No clue how that happened. We talked on WhatsApp and she was saying how America is lying to us and it's way worse than they're letting on.

Naruto said **** da ******** he tryna find his wife whole time we playin we ****in up his search

N I aint ran outta swipes yet we got unlimited swipes too?

Hinge used to be the move to swipe around the world that's how I piped two girls in Barcelona when I went last year lol swiped on em a month ahead of time to plant those seeds
Too bad I'm permanently banned from it now :lol:

Hinge used to be the move to swipe around the world that's how I piped two girls in Barcelona when I went last year lol swiped on em a month ahead of time to plant those seeds
Too bad I'm permanently banned from it now :lol:

lmao I got banned from bumble before but not hinge

how did it happen?

I low-key want to report the "hardly ever on here, message me on ig" chicks. We know what you're doing. One chick was up front with it and said she's just on tinder to promote her Instagram. A chick i matched with a year or so ago but never hung out with is now on there promoting her only-fan page.

lmao I got banned from bumble before but not hinge

how did it happen?
A couple years ago when I was using it heavy I wasn't getting any matches for like 2-3 months which was odd
So I deleted my account and tried to reinstall and they said I violated the terms of service
Looked online and other people said that if a girl reports you it's a wrap
I ****** like 3 girls off it and never hit em up after I ******, so they got salty and must've reported me
1586102141585.png

Back
Top Bottom