Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Life been boring with the quarantine. Sometimes you just gotta do some ****. If it works out, great. If jot, at least you have a great story to tell, or you die and it doesn't matter anyways. If it goes well, yall basically married anyways right? 4hr each way is obviously already 8hrs together

I read online someone have a first tinder date just like that. the guy scored so there's that

I can't even imagine what kind of woman would randomly propose driving 4 hours alone with someone they've never ft or texted

I'd only do it if her social media is super validating that she's normal and I actually wanted to go there

Last edited:
Would y'all go on a road trip on the first date? Chick pitched the idea of driving up to mountain country this weekend. 4 hour drive. We haven't FaceTimed or exchanged numbers. I kinda like uncertainty of it tho. 🤔

This is a risk. So she's proposing a four-hour drive AND spending the weekend together? How long have you been communicating and how attractive is she?

Is she a white woman

tenor.gif

Would y'all go on a road trip on the first date? Chick pitched the idea of driving up to mountain country this weekend. 4 hour drive. We haven't FaceTimed or exchanged numbers. I kinda like uncertainty of it tho. 🤔
I wouldn't do it for a first date. I did it for a 3rd date tho. Went to a Sunday night football game like 3.5 hours away. Had some good convo and music on the drive. Hit a few bars and restaurants to watch the early games. Got back to my place at like 3am, slept for 3 hours, clapped cheeks and went to work :pimp:

I can't even imagine what kind of woman would randomly propose driving 4 hours alone with someone they've never ft or texted

I'd only do it if her social media is super validating that she's normal and I actually wanted to go there
You’d be surprised. “Take me on a trip..” is the new hot ****. Tbh, it’s not even a risk, it’s just a lot of time and money just to get buns.

If
NT extreme....
Im with it. Let’s ride... Ain’t nothing else to do. There’s hella Telly’s on the interstate, eat some Carl’s Jr. and check her music playlist
bruh the iPod swap, I always suggested it, women were scarcely into it. What movie did I get that from, I think I THink I Love My Wife w Chris Rock and Kerry Washington. I could usually get a few of the better ones to listen to some obscure rnb while we did my standard bowling date, but most just wanted to play Beyonce and Rihanna.

If

bruh the iPod swap, I always suggested it, women were scarcely into it. What movie did I get that from, I think I THink I Love My Wife w Chris Rock and Kerry Washington. I could usually get a few of the better ones to listen to some obscure rnb while we did my standard bowling date, but most just wanted to play Beyonce and Rihanna.
Always gotta have Rihanna, swv, Beyoncé, Mary j ..etc.. on deck..
Matters on the persona and their type of lifestyle too.. younger hippy late 20s like Calvin Harris late 2000s, older milfies like hall & Oates, weed heads like roots reggae while Spanish mamis like that reggaeton :evil:

I know, I had just discovered like FKA Twigs and **** circa like 2014 and was trying to put them on, and really all the British rnb soul was killing at that time (Corinne Bailey Rae, Norah Jones, Lianne La Havas, Laura Izibor(Ireland), Estelle, Floetry, Daley, etc. FKA in hindsight is harsh for people who aren't there for it though, but same time it's sexy as hell and the bass thumps. But yea I'd always have some old reliables ready for when they were like this **** you like is weird.

Back
Top Bottom