Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

ok when im back in toronto im gonna try that line again. cause out here in asia im 0/ i lost count

Wheres dude with the "you not playin fair line"? Mans was really onto something 😂
20200905_114619.jpg
What she look like tho?

Wheres dude with the "you not playin fair line"? Mans was really onto something 😂
20200905_114619.jpg
Hope you don't plan on obtaining any kind of fame. Career might be over quickly. :lol:

It actually be kind of funny to walk into a job interview and the interviewer is one of the chicks that didn't respond positively to this. Walk out like grampa Simpson.

What she look like tho?
She cute

Hope you don't plan on obtaining any kind of fame. Career might be over quickly. :lol:

It actually be kind of funny to walk into a job interview and the interviewer is one of the chicks that didn't respond positively to this. Walk out like grampa Simpson.
I just want the money, **** the fame, ima simple man.

I dont understand how you jump to that logic from this simple conversation
I wasn't serious relax.
ahat been posting screen caps of trying out that line and some reactions. Since celebs sometimes catch heat for their dm's I was joking about him becoming famous cause now their are receipts.
Also was joking at the fact that if he keeps trying it he's bound to run into one of these women that didn't respond will to him.

I was almost scammed on tinder smh. The app is DRY out here and Im getting thirsty

Need info on this.

I wasn't serious relax.
ahat been posting screen caps of trying out that line and some reactions. Since celebs sometimes catch heat for their dm's I was joking about him becoming famous cause now their are receipts.
Also was joking at the fact that if he keeps trying it he's bound to run into one of these women that didn't respond will to him.

Its extreme but I actually see what you’re saying. I don’t think we’ve seen any celebrities or public figures get receipts pulled for lines on dating apps...yet. Off the top, I can’t even remember that many yambs really coming forward with bad dating stories tbh (It did just happen with Jared Kushner, though.

I don’t think running into them would be an issue. At worst it’s just an awkward exchange but at best they laugh about it and he claps cheeks.

Need info on this.

Its extreme but I actually see what you’re saying. I don’t think we’ve seen any celebrities or public figures get receipts pulled for lines on dating apps...yet. Off the top, I can’t even remember that many yambs really coming forward with bad dating stories tbh (It did just happen with Jared Kushner, though.

I don’t think running into them would be an issue. At worst it’s just an awkward exchange but at best they laugh about it and he claps cheeks.

There’s a dating app strictly for celebrities and people with higher profiles. I’m sure they wild out on there with the lines but it’s understood not to expose each other.

90% got trauma. (Even the good looking ones) Last date talked bout some Bonnie Clyde **** busting a lick then heading to border. Voice was like a Staten Island truck driver.. fine as ****
I bet the p would’ve been the best you ever had too

Man I literally matched and chatted a lady with her MS but lives with her mom and isnt supposed to drive (had just gotten in a massive 1 car wreck, the car mangled was one of her profile pictures) who literally told me her dad was a crack dealer and he left some on a table when she was 4 and she ate it and now she has seizures, usually 2 massive ones a day one in the morning and one some time in the evening and its why she isnt supposed to drive. She was o.d crazy ttoo, had bought e a $400 comforter from Macy's for Christmas and we hadnt even met yet then made a Marco Polo (video message) of herself at the mall taking it back after something I said upset her, even texted me the receipt.

I hate hinges UI. Im left handed and I keep pressing x by accident on the baddies while I'm just scrolling

Need info on this.

I found a profile online with an explicit bio saying she was here on vacation and horny looking to get laid. had an instagram handle in her profile so I dmed her on ig.

convo goes back and forth and she asks if im free tn or tmrw. shes looking for someone to meet her demands., shes like shes a online sex show actor and she asks that I leave a comment on her live show. that's all i have to do for her to meet me.

She also says the camsite needs a $1 fee for a 2 day trial so Im like fine I ask her twice what this camsite is cause im pretty sure they're free. but she doesn't say. red flag

she later sends me a link to her 'cam show' and its clearly a fake website asking me to make an account with a credit card

I would never cough up my credit card but I definitely got fooled thinking it was a real woman. was surely a man with a fake profile. I'm just not thinking straight lately.

similar thing happened a month ago where this woman had a telegram in her profile and told people to msg her there. was insisting that i sent a penis pic. i find one online and send it to her and she has no response. think it was a man trying to blackmail people

I found a profile online with an explicit bio saying she was here on vacation and horny looking to get laid. had an instagram handle in her profile so I dmed her on ig.

convo goes back and forth and she asks if im free tn or tmrw. shes looking for someone to meet her demands., shes like shes a online sex show actor and she asks that I leave a comment on her live show. that's all i have to do for her to meet me.

She also says the camsite needs a $1 fee for a 2 day trial so Im like fine I ask her twice what this camsite is cause im pretty sure they're free. but she doesn't say. red flag

she later sends me a link to her 'cam show' and its clearly a fake website asking me to make an account with a credit card

I would never cough up my credit card but I definitely got fooled thinking it was a real woman. was surely a man with a fake profile. I'm just not thinking straight lately.

similar thing happened a month ago where this woman had a telegram in her profile and told people to msg her there. was insisting that i sent a penis pic. i find one online and send it to her and she has no response. think it was a man trying to blackmail people
:lol:

How old are you?

tinder here is drier than a desert. I've restarted 3 times and I see the same people every single time. all the profiles are a combination of chinese text, 'looking for friends' and 'NO SP (sp means sex partner i didnt hear of it until i went here)'

I am on a VERY dry spell in a place where I do not speak their language. clubs are not open, that's the place to pickup other foreigners. I am not smashing anytime soon.

I was very close to getting laid in july but i was cockblocked by the virus. the government issued a 2nd lockdown. that woman out the country now.

i lost my mind. i left the stove on a few weeks ago. my thinking cap is out the window. I've never had a drought this long before

1599502375219.png

tinder here is drier than a desert. I've restarted 3 times and I see the same people every single time. all the profiles are a combination of chinese text, 'looking for friends' and 'NO SP (sp means sex partner i didnt hear of it until i went here)'

I am on a VERY dry spell in a place where I do not speak their language. clubs are not open, that's the place to pickup other foreigners. I am not smashing anytime soon.

I was very close to getting laid in july but i was cockblocked by the virus. the government issued a 2nd lockdown. that woman out the country now.

i lost my mind. i left the stove on a few weeks ago. my thinking cap is out the window. I've never had a drought this long before

1599502375219.png

22FD2A88-2A7C-4828-A37D-C73BE931A2CC.jpeg

Man said he left the stove on, since he ain’t had a nut in so long (pause ) lol but you need to shift your attention to some home workouts or something productive. I’m afraid for you

Back
Top Bottom