Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Love it when their honest from the get go. Had one say she had hpv. Thought ooh she got a higher edu degree then I googled :sick:

man

this chick at the halloween party i went to was bad and we were vibin, shordy grabbed me and whispered i have herp but if you have a rubber we can smash in the bathroom...i said nah im cool and vanished to the other side of the party but damn the audacity of her, had to respect the honesty

man

this chick at the halloween party i went to was bad and we were vibin, shordy grabbed me and whispered i have herp but if you have a rubber we can smash in the bathroom...i said nah im cool and vanished to the other side of the party but damn the audacity of her, had to respect the honesty
Wasn't it a dude on here that was caping hard for women with herp? I think dude said he has no problem smashing them as long as it's no outbreaks

Nah I'm good on all that. Ma can have the phattest mass and the meanest mouth piece, if she got the gift that keeps on giving then Iissa no for me.

Yea it’s been twice joints told me they had the herp n both times they used the “smash on no outbreak” defense...Just had to decline n thank em for the heads up, but thought bout how many dudes they probly told that and the real thirsty cats went in with no dambs given :lol: :smh:

lets just say hypothetically i woke up with her snapchat and hypothetically she been sending fire nudes

hypothetically i was wondering the chances of catching it if you strap

does it have to be a full moon w no outbreak or some ****

mind you, this is all hypothetical of course
Mane once shorty let it be known she got the herp, she on the no fly list for life

lets just say hypothetically i woke up with her snapchat and hypothetically she been sending fire nudes

hypothetically i was wondering the chances of catching it if you strap

does it have to be a full moon w no outbreak or some ****

mind you, this is all hypothetical of course

Be careful Fam!

HSV-1 and HSV-2 are both known to cause genital herpes. It is estimated that, in the United States, 47.8% of people aged 14–49 have HSV-1, while 11.9% of Americans in the same age group have HSV-2 (Herpes Simplex Virus, 2017). Theoretically, this means that over 195 million people in the United States might have genital herpes. But we know the number must actually be somewhere lower than this. Not every herpes infection actually causes symptoms, and if it does, it isn’t always in the genitals. Herpes can cause a latent infection, meaning the virus can lie dormant in your system without causing any symptoms. Because of this, not everybody who has herpes knows it even though the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that there are 776,000 new cases of genital herpes in the US each year (Satterwhite, 2013). And this means our estimations of how many people are infected could be way off.

Both types of herpes are most contagious in the time around an outbreak when the person infected is experiencing a flare-up of symptoms or a prodrome that a flare-up is to come. But this doesn’t mean herpes can’t be transmitted when the person who has it is asymptomatic—it can, it’s just less likely.

339486.gif

Make sure to get tested regularly folks and not wait for symptoms. It's a scary world out there.

At least once a year...for EVERYTHING!

Don't let these doctors tell you that there is no test for herpes.

There is.

Its a blood test and it shows antibodies...outbreak or not.

Had a long distance relationship back in the day.

She came up for a visit and told me she had an "issue".

Said it had to be from me & claiming that I was the only one she was with.

She showed me what she was talking about - I was in there like a gynecologist.

I knew I didn't have herpes so I told her that there was no way I could have given her something that I never had.

No smashing took place that weekend.

She went back home and things were never the same between us.

Two weeks later she said she got test results and it wasn't herpes after all.

Even if it wasn't I had no idea what it actually was...but it was something.

About a year goes by and she reaches out to me.

Tells me she misses me and wants to come see me because her and her girls are having a girls trip to my area.

She then tells me that the dude she got with after me actually had herpes and now she has it...

tenor (1).gif

Be careful Fam!

HSV-1 and HSV-2 are both known to cause genital herpes. It is estimated that, in the United States, 47.8% of people aged 14–49 have HSV-1, while 11.9% of Americans in the same age group have HSV-2 (Herpes Simplex Virus, 2017). Theoretically, this means that over 195 million people in the United States might have genital herpes. But we know the number must actually be somewhere lower than this. Not every herpes infection actually causes symptoms, and if it does, it isn’t always in the genitals. Herpes can cause a latent infection, meaning the virus can lie dormant in your system without causing any symptoms. Because of this, not everybody who has herpes knows it even though the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that there are 776,000 new cases of genital herpes in the US each year (Satterwhite, 2013). And this means our estimations of how many people are infected could be way off.

Both types of herpes are most contagious in the time around an outbreak when the person infected is experiencing a flare-up of symptoms or a prodrome that a flare-up is to come. But this doesn’t mean herpes can’t be transmitted when the person who has it is asymptomatic—it can, it’s just less likely.

339486.gif

cant even front, this **** is scary bro

but necessary, thank you

Wasn't it a dude on here that was caping hard for women with herp? I think dude said he has no problem smashing them as long as it's no outbreaks

Nah I'm good on all that. Ma can have the phattest mass and the meanest mouth piece, if she got the gift that keeps on giving then Iissa no for me.
tdogg2k tdogg2k

this was like 4 years ago and you remembered me................ lmao
Dated for 2 years, caught no herp *kanye Shrug*
it is what it is. be safe strap up, make sure shes not flared up (which you would know anyway because they know when they're flared up and not even trying to have sex).

NT never forgets
I see, lmao
it's ok, I stand by what I said.
Unless the woman is grimey, you WILL know if she's flared up.
She gets sick, Flu like symptoms, achy in pain. She'll know. She also will not feel like having sex at all til she's cleared up and it goes away.
If you get in a long term relationship with a woman with herpes, you can also take antiviral medication to keep your chances low as well. (you already only have a 5-10% chance of catching it with continual yearly sex).

I had a chick claimed that I gave her herpes..I didn't mess around with anyone for like 6-8 months after that... come to find out she was lying...I had multiple blood test done and I've never had it before..I cut her off completely... throughout the entire time she still wanted me to mess with her..then she claimed her ex had herpes but he didn't give to her..she also tried to say she was a virgin as well..mind you I only smashed one time

I still remember last year's coachella where it was reported that there was a 1000+ uptick in herpes inquiry right after the event. Damb...

I had a chick claimed that I gave her herpes..I didn't mess around with anyone for like 6-8 months after that... come to find out she was lying...I had multiple blood test done and I've never had it before..I cut her off completely... throughout the entire time she still wanted me to mess with her..then she claimed her ex had herpes but he didn't give to her..she also tried to say she was a virgin as well..mind you I only smashed one time
Sound like when lisa turtle said the baby was carltons

Back
Top Bottom