Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You know the demo version of nba 2k where you can only pick between the two teams that were in the finals and you only play one 5 minute quarter? That's like the free version of tinder.
Tinder gold is the full game. And now they even have tinder platinum :smh:

Where are there still chatrooms?

Dallas man robbed, killed by ‘catfish’ he met online, family says

Deonte Hicks of Dallas, Texas traveled to Houston to see a woman he had been speaking to online but unfortunately, he was being catfished. When Hicks pulled up to 1000 block of Centre Parkway on May 10th he was shot, robbed and killed, according to DFW CBS Local.

The family says officers simply aren’t doing enough to bring justice to the father of a four- year-old girl.

The family made the trip to Houston on Friday in search of answers and to hand out flyers. They were accompanied by a local Houston activist, Quanell X, who says if police can’t do their job the community needs to come together.

“We have to mobilize. We have to get busy. We have to raise our voices…. we gotta stop making excuses.”

“It has not been a top priority,” said Tamara Peterson, Hicks’ aunt, per People. “My family and I, we’ve gone to Houston headquarters to talk to detectives. I’ve called a million times. Nothing has been done. I’ve been passed off to the next person. I’ve been given the runaround. Nothing done.”

Hicks allegedly met who he thought was a woman online in a chat room and drove down to Houston to spend the weekend with her.

Two suspects were seen fleeing but the police have not issued more information than that. No arrests have been made.

A $5000 reward is being offered to information leading to an arrest. People are encouraged to call, 713-222-TIPS​

Lmao I redownloaded tinder and added this chick on snap

she message me talking about her premium

I said nah but we can **** and you can record it and keep the profit 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

she hasn’t said no and is sending them nudes for free now 😂 Let’s see if I can acquire footage

tenor.gif

Yea it’s been twice joints told me they had the herp n both times they used the “smash on no outbreak” defense...Just had to decline n thank em for the heads up, but thought bout how many dudes they probly told that and the real thirsty cats went in with no dambs given :lol: :smh:
I got a homeboy that used to smash a chick with herpes .... dude loved playin Russian roulette with his peepee... smh shorty wasn’t even a baddie

Yikes. Probably was meaner than he had to be to deliver "the truth," but I'm glad he's doing well for himself it appears and I guess she is too in her 6 figure pet grooming business. She need to call into Derrick Jaxn quick before she drive her leased luxury car off of something, you could see/hear her trying not to cry

I watched this video last week when it came out. Dude straight up flamed her. I almost felt sorry for her...........almost.

So how we handling lockdown hook ups what are the go to moves here

I didn’t get into it till stuff opened up so put me on game do we meet at tha lika sto and get it crackin with some cutty bangs

Lmao I redownloaded tinder and added this chick on snap

she message me talking about her premium

I said nah but we can **** and you can record it and keep the profit 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

she hasn’t said no and is sending them nudes for free now 😂 Let’s see if I can acquire footage
Salute :smokin

Back
Top Bottom