Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That guy in the video made a point. Men dont really care how much a woman makes as long as she's employed in a respectable career that pays decent enough that she's not broke.

It's that same 35 yr old single mother begging for a $100k a year making Adonis man **** that keeps going on

That guy in the video made a point. Men dont really care how much a woman makes as long as she's employed in a respectable career that pays decent enough that she's not broke.

It's that same 35 yr old single mother begging for a $100k a year making Adonis man **** that keeps going on
I used to visit female dating strategy on reddit whenever I needed a laugh because those women were straight delusional in their expectations of what they wanted and what men are like. Had me wondering if any of them had ever actually met one.

Here is the perfect illustration of what you’re referring to.

This is also quite possibly the funniest thing I’ve seen all year and I’m sending this to all of the women who I think deserve less 🤣:

this video was posted on the last page that we are discussing

pjntr3xazq361.jpg

This new Hinge feature/section Roses is on some **** :smh: . Pretty much every woman in there is a baddie but my main feed of woman I'm hitting X on :lol:. You can only send one of them a rose (1st rose is free) & they make you pay for more roses. I don't pay for any feature on these apps.

This new Hinge feature/section Roses is on some **** :smh: . Pretty much every woman in there is a baddie but my main feed of woman I'm hitting X on :lol:. You can only send one of them a rose (1st rose is free) & they make you pay for more roses. I don't pay for any feature on these apps.
Bro i was checking that out too. You get 1 a week or something and it refreshes the selections. They all fire too, but the most hideous women pop up on the regular feed.

They really tryna get mans to pay for these apps.

Real life easy. Apps are tough with minimal pics/social media presence. Have girls talking to me way more bold/confident than they would in person lol.

facts plus nothing beats the first impression being in person and it going well

if it’s an app chick I find myself being less interested just because we haven’t had that first interaction yet

Chick told me Tuesday she’s comfortable meeting up (would be the first time meeting her) so I said I’m down and told her to send me her number so we can plan it out but she hasn’t responded yet.

Should I follow up or keep it moving?

Back
Top Bottom