Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Is this girl low-key fat or should I proceed? Help me out, NT:

View media item 588976

Is this girl low-key fat or should I proceed? Help me out, NT:
go head....this **** is all about maximizing ya opportunities

i message every profile i see if they attractive

if it goes no where...i got another 6 conversations going

This :lol:

That chick's chick though, but there's no doubt she has a Volvo booty with with thighs on 26's

View media item 589140
Wtf this guys is an *** I'm trying to go through all these damn messages and he sends me this. What should I do ??? How rude you don't talk to a lady this way. Hope you NT guys are gentlemen.

View media item 589188

Last edited:
Harlem came through with that straight to the point. That type of game only works on certain chicks though fam, props tho. Yall dont mess with OKcupid? i stay smashing broads off that joint. Tagged has too many ratchets in my area. The chicks are waaaay tooo beat. Ive never messed with POF though, might make a profile tonight.

Harlem came through with that straight to the point. That type of game only works on certain chicks though fam, props tho. Yall dont mess with OKcupid? i stay smashing broads off that joint. Tagged has too many ratchets in my area. The chicks are waaaay tooo beat. Ive never messed with POF though, might make a profile tonight.

OKC has the ugly undesirable girls where as POF has the prettoer girls who never seem to respond. At least thats what Ive come across

I just peeped the girls in my city on POF. There's def a lot of potential.

One had me :rofl:

"If you are a "pimp" or "financial advisor" DO NOT CONTACT ME!" :lol:

Ive smashed some pretty decent chicks off OKC fam. Im in LA btw. so im on tagged and this chick shoots me the number but doesnt answer when i call lmao

View media item 589273

Last edited:
I'm too scared to make a profile cuz I see some girls I know from HS. Gon be weird when I see them view my page

Ive smashed some pretty decent chicks off OKC fam. Im in LA btw. so im on tagged and this chick shoots me the number but doesnt answer when i call lmao

bruh for some reason its harder for me to get play on okc.

i always have better luck on POF.. or maybe i just like the ratchets :smh:

can u block or hide people on POF?

i just came across this jump off i used to mess with

dont want her to see me :smh:

Last edited:
Yo, I think homie smashed, but something seems up with the "she's slim but her breasts are big enough to have to special order her bras, but yet she's on a bottom of the barrel dating website". I'd say everything is true but the slim part, cause them shoulders looked flabby.

Only lames scared to say they bagged a fatthick one real dudes will maximize the moment and laugh boutit later with friends or have the girl cash a dude out

Back
Top Bottom