Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yo, I think homie smashed, but something seems up with the "she's slim but her breasts are big enough to have to special order her bras, but yet she's on a bottom of the barrel dating website". I'd say everything is true but the slim part, cause them shoulders looked flabby.

Only lames scared to say they bagged a fatthick one real dudes will maximize the moment and laugh boutit later with friends or have the girl cash a dude out

So you're a lame now if you don't bag fat chicks?

:lol: :x :smh:

yall sleeping on Tagged.....
indifferent.gif

that site was built for schemes

if you had a memberships at the other sites you will notice how lousy that site is

So i chased up that girl last night about the 2nd date. Met for drinks and ended up smashing back at her place.

I was about to let that one slide before an NT brah chimed in and made me aware of my follys.

For that sir i thank you and 1 of the 3 strokes i gave her was thrust in your honour (n.h) :smokin

Last edited:
I was on there but wasn't feeling all the ratchets and hood boogers on there so I switched to OKC
i hate OKC with a passion

i love the hood *******

i love a chick that roll my weed and hold my work

View media item 589031
Man, that don't even count no more, half the dudes in this thread not tryin to smash rats

No wonder you winnin, you not playin by the same rules

But it's still winnin, So don't take it as hate

That west indian peasant is a trip lol...I feel for the dudes who actually had direct contact with her.

I just peeped the girls in my city on POF. There's def a lot of potential.

One had me :rofl:

"If you are a "pimp" or "financial advisor" DO NOT CONTACT ME!" :lol:

:lol:

On the flipside, have you come across any of the "I'm looking for a sugar daddy" chicks? If you scroll down their profile, you see the age says something like "Must be between 45 and older" or "No men younger than 50" :lol:

OKC has the ugly undesirable girls where as POF has the prettoer girls who never seem to respond. At least thats what Ive come across

OKC has all the weird, oddball, goth, "I don't date black men" black chicks. ALL of them.

This is about 1/3 of POF. These same chicks also have "mixed" for race, but they look like NT's background.

I just peeped the girls in my city on POF. There's def a lot of potential.

One had me :rofl:

"If you are a "pimp" or "financial advisor" DO NOT CONTACT ME!" :lol:

On the flipside, have you come across any of the "I'm looking for a sugar daddy" chicks? If you scroll down their profile, you see the age says something like "Must be between 45 and older" or "No men younger than 50" :lol:

OKC has the ugly undesirable girls where as POF has the prettoer girls who never seem to respond. At least thats what Ive come across

OKC has all the weird, oddball, goth, "I don't date black men" black chicks. ALL of them.

This is about 1/3 of POF. These same chicks also have "mixed" for race, but they look like NT's background.
Doggie

That irks the f out of me man, too much self hatred for real

It's funny when they see a girl who actually is mixed tho

Man, that don't even count no more, half the dudes in this thread not tryin to smash rats

what the **** you talkin bout....so me being from the hood.....i shouldnt enjoy hanging with women from the lifestyle that i come from?

i should chill with naive women from the suburbs right....

**** is a ******* anyway....a chick that live in the hood?

lol im done in this thread tho...

yall got it family

o **** , forgot bout this joint...when i was down in Atlanta somebody put me on to it...hit a couple smashable joints off there but it was pretty ratchet and the quality wasnt the best :smh:

yah actually pay for this, or is there any way to get it for free :nerd:
this was a couple years ago n i aint pay nothing tho so idk whats up wit it now lol

And i been tellin yall ****** all you gotta do is say whats up and get the digits on these sites :lol: ....it shouldnt be any work or difficult at all

Last edited:
laugh.gif

On the flipside, have you come across any of the "I'm looking for a sugar daddy" chicks? If you scroll down their profile, you see the age says something like "Must be between 45 and older" or "No men younger than 50"
laugh.gif

mixed race doesnt have anything to do with skin tones

it describes people from whose ancestors come from multiple races

View media item 589667

what the **** you talkin bout....so me being from the hood.....i shouldnt enjoy hanging with women from the lifestyle that i come from?

i should chill with naive women from the suburbs right....

**** is a ******* anyway....a chick that live in the hood?

lol im done in this thread tho...

yall got it family
Gucci yaself for even thinkin all suburban chicks are naive

And on top of that nobody said nothin about who you should and shouldn't enjoy, stop bein ignorant and read boy

I'm sayin you givin false hope to these dudes, the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to, everybody in the thread not tryin to talk to these thotiannas, and the ones who are already know what's up

Last edited:

mixed race doesnt have anything to do with skin tones

it describes people from whose ancestors come from multiple races

I know, but if you see these chicks on there who label themselves as mixed, it has nothing to do with that.

Gucci yaself for even thinkin all suburban chicks are naive

And on top of that nobody said nothin about who you should and shouldn't enjoy, stop bein ignorant and read boy

I'm sayin you givin false hope to these dudes, the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to, everybody in the thread not tryin to talk to these thotiannas, and the ones who are already know what's up
look son.....we two different people

we obviously into two different lifestyles

i dont give anyone false hope

all i do is inspire. of course you cant do what i do if your not who i am

the same way i talk to women online is the same way i talk to them offline

women respect confidence and a ***** who is decisive

you dont have to be that attractive to pull women.

if ya confidence and swag is on point then you gonna bag women

simple as that

i treat dimes like they 5s my *****

you could sit there on ya "drake" wave

ill stick to that "weeknd" wave

the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to
the lines im using are successful cause they are authentic

i kno how to socialize with women

i know what to say and i kno how they think

believe it or not....ya social status is a plus when talkin to women

when i message a *****..."whats your number"

first thing they do is go to all my pictures...then make her decision

she already kno if she would talk to me off rip...

lol i could tell you struggle in this area

Back
Top Bottom