Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

lol at the ****** on here using POF, OKCupid and Tagged to find a girlfriend and a wife

you do that in real life

this **** is strictly for smashing

imagine mom dukes asking where you met ya gf

the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to
the lines im using are successful cause they are authentic

i kno how to socialize with women

i know what to say and i kno how they think

believe it or not....ya social status is a plus when talkin to women

when i message a *****..."whats your number"

first thing they do is go to all my pictures...then make her decision

she already kno if she would talk to me off rip...

lol i could tell you struggle in this area

Yeah the lines work because that's the man's natural demeanor.

lol at the ****** on here using POF, OKCupid and Tagged to find a girlfriend and a wife

you do that in real life

View media item 589757

:lol: as opposed to "I met her in the club" or "at a house party"? #%!! out of here. Besides, you still have to meet up with these girls somewhere initially, and win them over.

For a city like DC, a lot of the white chicks prefer meeting a guy on OKC over out in Adams Morgan or Dupont. It acts as a buffer.

But look at it though. The nice guy (sorry fdub) she curved after one line. The negative **** she's going back and forth forever. Ya'll could easily build a rapport off that and still lead to smash. Female logic.

What is datemyschool? I got an email and I signed up 
laugh.gif
God damn there are hardly any good looking chicks on this thing! First experience online dating since I've never been on any of these other sites. I have a girl friend too smh. I'm not even tempted to hit any of these chicks up though...especially the ones that popped up in my area. I'm leaving my profile up to look through these hilarious pictures these girls choose for their profile though
roll.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
as opposed to "I met her in the club" or "at a house party"? #%!! out of here. Besides, you still have to meet up with these girls somewhere initially, and win them over.

For a city like DC, a lot of the white chicks prefer meeting a guy on OKC over out in Adams Morgan or Dupont. It acts as a buffer.
well i cant knock you for assuming that.

i personally dont believe that

i guess everyone has their own motives

but i dont go on those sites to find a gf

my cousin dont even kno what pof and tagged is

she saw me on it and thought it was like twitter and facebook

when she signed up she deleted it after like 4 days lmaooo

imo women who sign up are on the rebound and need attention

the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to
the lines im using are successful cause they are authentic

i kno how to socialize with women

i know what to say and i kno how they think

believe it or not....ya social status is a plus when talkin to women

when i message a *****..."whats your number"

first thing they do is go to all my pictures...then make her decision

she already kno if she would talk to me off rip...

lol i could tell you struggle in this area

You're smashing ugly chicks. On top of that, you're only posting the successful convos. Even Kwame Brown looks like an all-star when you're viewing his highlight reel.

Ease up buddy.

Last edited:
But look at it though. The nice guy (sorry fdub) she curved after one line. The negative **** she's going back and forth forever. Ya'll could easily build a rapport off that and still lead to smash. Female logic.
this is why a lot of guys fail at gettin women

you gotta understand how they think

its not an exact science but a woman who is young doesnt want some boring ***** lol

these guys in here talkin to women like the women 35 lol

instead of askin what party a chick going to

you wanna talk about what she studying in school

there is a woman for every approach tho i guess

im eating tho lmaooooo

My convo with a chick leading off with "I like the duckfaces you make in your pics" >>>>>> my convo letting a chick know that we had similar career goals.

LOL.

You're smashing ugly chicks. On top of that, you're only posting the successful convos. Even Kwame Brown looks like an all-star when you're viewing his highlight reel.

Ease up buddy.
show me one conversation with an ugly woman.....

ill wait...

you get so wrapped up in women who model and on instagram that you lose touch with reality

the women you see on tv everyday wear make up

you want me to post the conversations where i dont get a response?

thats how it is in real life

when you get ******* you gonna get more rejections

the difference is that i holla at every attractive chick i see

this is **** you learn in middle school my man

out of every 10 girls i hit up.....3-4 respond

you say thats a low rate right?

multiple that by 7...thats 21 girls a week

when i take those 20 girls and move the conversation to the texting and they 15 minute phone call

i end up having like 12 women i pursue

after that i end up meeting the 12 and move  forward with like 5 who im guaranteed to smash in 2 weeks or less

now the other 16 i started with still in my text convos .... and i repeat the process

well i cant knock you for assuming that.

i personally dont believe that

i guess everyone has their own motives

but i dont go on those sites to find a gf

my cousin dont even kno what pof and tagged is

she saw me on it and thought it was like twitter and facebook

when she signed up she deleted it after like 4 days lmaooo

imo women who sign up are on the rebound and need attention

Yeah it does depend on your goals. Social media in general is to be used more as a tool than leaned on as a crutch.

I mean no one in here should be "f dubbin" it with convos about masters degrees and her thoughts on murphy's law, #%@! are y'all doin? :rofl:

Anyways im done with okc. That site is pure trash. Im getting alot more cooperation on pof than okc.

Last edited:

you do that in real life

View media item 589757

Logic is flawed.

This isn't 1999 the same women you meet in "real life" still have some sort of online presence...it could be OKC...Christian Mingle,Match, Twitter or some site we haven't heard of and best believe someone bagged her on there.

A lot of chicks are strictly for smashing others aren't (regardless of where you meet)... take each situation as it comes and treat it accordingly.

You're being just as narrow minded as the ones who you say are wrapped up in women who model and are on instagram.

Last edited:
There is about 7 guys I work with/know that have met there wife off of POF, Eharmony, or Match...I cant comment on how good the relationship is but thats where they found them..

Addressing the comment of telling people where you met...as stated before, this isnt 1999. If anything its almost outside the norm meeting someone off the internet and in person

Last edited:
I honestly don't see why you guys are knocking Harlem. Hes getting results from the women he's attracted to using his game. I wont knock dude who was curved from the jump because i've had long *** drawn out convos about a wide range of topics with chicks on OKC and still ended up smashing. It all depends on the woman in my opinion. Like Harlem said, these chicks are just "take down's/jumpoff" all for the purpose of smashing but, if it leads into a relationship that's cool too (if you're looking for that).

I honestly don't see why you guys are knocking Harlem. Hes getting results from the women he's attracted to using his game. I wont knock dude who was curved from the jump because i've had long *** drawn out convos about a wide range of topics with chicks on OKC and still ended up smashing. It all depends on the woman in my opinion. Like Harlem said, these chicks are just "take down's/jumpoff" all for the purpose of smashing but, if it leads into a relationship that's cool too (if you're looking for that).

Its like leasing to own...

at the end of the day. we all got different motives.

dont try and replicate what the next man is doing

thats when you make a fool out yaself

just try and find out a comfortable way to be ya self.

just have confidence. and to my mans over there mad....

im bout to go smash lol. she throwing it at me son

View media item 590348

View media item 590351

I ain't eem mad.

Do you.

Back
Top Bottom