Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lemme do a quick analyzation of the profile of the girl who posted the screenshot (yes, I googled searched her profile)

Sign number 1: Her screen name. "The West Indian Queen" Really bish? You're like a 5.5, if you're such a queen why are you on POF? First hint that she has wayy too much self confidence and expects a lot more than she deserves. Feels as if she deserves a "king" type man.

Sign number 2: All her preferences: specific height, education level, hair style, zodiac sign :smile:lol), c'mon shawty, this isn't build-a-man.com

Sign number 3: Tagline "I don't bite". Translation: She's a b-word, she knows she's a b-word, her friends have told her she's a b-word, she's single because she's a b-word.....but she says "I don't bite" to give off the apperance she's nice.

^After your synopsis I decided to Google search her myself.

Honestly, I was expecting her to be a lot fatter. :lol:

From that face picture I thought he was fat too. :lol:

Analysis is fairly accurate but anyone with half a spine can shut all that down quick.

~Please keep your messages to a maximum of 5 lines. I can't promise I will read anything beyond that.

This was my favorite part.

Last edited:
That proves to me females on that site has 0 conversation. I wonder how she normally starts her conversation. ....

That's honestly what I got from that post as well :lol: and its a lot of them too, like they lack comprehension skills or something. They can't put sentences together, and a bunch of them just seem off.

laugh.gif
My dude was so proper though.
that sucks atleast she was honest

Joined pof last night after reading this thread I have 193 messages . Sad thing is the one guy I'm trying to talk to stopped replying !!!!!!:\:\ I have to praise you men not one picture showed anything but my face.

Joined pof last night after reading this thread I have 193 messages . Sad thing is the one guy I'm trying to talk to stopped replying !!!!!!:\:\ I have to praise you men not one picture showed anything but my face.

Yeah, you're pretty much going to need to post a pic or leave this thread.

Last edited:
these are all the beginning of the conversation

**** all that conversation in the pof box. right out the gate i usually ask for their number

if you attractive they already know wheter they will talk to you or not

**** all that convincing a chick to talk to wave

we off that *****....thats what the other 20 ****** in her inbox doing lol

another line i use....is " you have potential"

**** is ****** golden son....

Last edited:
193 messages??? Jesus Christ :lol: :lol: Speaking of Jesus, here's another profile I came across

I'm a devout Christian Woman of God, I love me some Jesus! I love serving God, eating, and watching Youtube. I sit and watch Youtube for hours on end daily, yes I'm addicted. My guilty pleasure is reality TV. I love me some R&B music. I'm definitely an old soul. I'm always told that I'm pretty hilarious. I'm kinda shy and reserved at times.
I love to eat! I enjoy going out to eat and trying different foods, but I also love a good home-cooked meal. And I'm also become quite the master chef myself. My favorite colors are red and leopard print (yes leopard print is a color)!
Anything else you want to know just ask...

First Date
If your answer is YES to any of the following questions, don't even bother. I don't want to waste my time or yours.

Are you shorter than 6'0?
Are you younger than me?
Are you old enough to be my dad/grandpa?
Do you have a child/children or a child on the way?
Are you NOT a Christian Man of God?
Are you NOT very serious about your relationship with God?
Are you long distance?
Do you smoke?
Do u do any kind of drugs?
Are you hood/ghetto/uneducated?
Are you arrogant/prideful/conceited?
Have you been previously married and divorced and you old spouse is still alive?

I'm curved off the first question and I ain't eem trippin. She's cute at least.

This is what I go through on POF.. On her profile it says she is working on her masters, so I just thought I could start the conversation on education.. FML! Smh. Always losing..
this is why i came in this thread....

i wasnt even gonna post **** till i read this pathetic post lol

yall game is terrible

is this how you talk to women in real life lol

Back
Top Bottom