Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

twitter and facebook is completely different than OKC and POF

It's really not. They're all a means of people connecting. If it weren't for the female presence....I wouldn't be on any of them.

Motives, personal beliefs :lol:.... you're taking this $%^* way too seriously.

If you read without the emotion you might catch on to what I was actually getting at.

Last edited:

smiling-horse.jpg

How many chicks that message you first would you guys take down? :nerd:

If my standards were a lot lower I could take down 3-4 a week from POF alone.

Last edited:
I was talking to this one chick last night, everything was cool and ****. Then she calls me like 4 times today including texting. Even just right now, I ignored 2 phone calls, and got 2 immediate texts "UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGH!!!!!" and "OMG WAKE UUUUUP!". She aiight looking, but I should've just ignored her original message :lol: :smh:

I was talking to this one chick last night, everything was cool and ****. Then she calls me like 4 times today including texting. Even just right now, I ignored 2 phone calls, and got 2 immediate texts "UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGH!!!!!" and "OMG WAKE UUUUUP!". She aiight looking, but I should've just ignored her original message :lol: :smh:

Good. God.

:x

Summer's over.....Is it cuffing season? Might be time to start POF back up.

Run

she trying to have yo' baby

I replied once to this chick' s message and she hits me up with like 6 messages in a row. The thirst is too real

twitter and facebook is completely different than OKC and POF

logic cant be flawed becasue this is my personal beliefs

im not here tryna turn **** into facts

im being narrow minded cause i dont want to use Tagged and Pof as a means to find a GF or Wife?

hey man do ya thing.....im out here tho lol

im content with my motives

and im sure your content with yours

I'm feeling that ish :smokin

So has anyone else used datemyschool? I checked the account I made yesterday this morning and had a few people view me and a message from one chick. I feel kinda guilty being on sites like this having a girlfriend but I wanted to get a feel for what online dating is all about. I got a group of girl friends who all made POF accounts just to laugh at other dudes thirsting for them and I've been curious since then. Also, reading through this thread is mad funny.

I think I viewed like four profiles total on datemyschool though it's slim pickings. Girl who hit me up didn't look too bad but then I turned the brightness of my phone up and saw her face better
sick.gif
. Think she may have a lazy eye. Also she's 4'8", I think that qualifies as being a dwarf.

About to delete my account. I feel bad not responding to this girl because she seemed nice and all and she can see I viewed her profile but yeah... It was fun for a day but just made me appreciate how lucky I am to have a good girlfriend. But I guess these sites aren't really used to get girlfriends right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom