Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

wow
are peopel really this reckless on this site? Like....
wow
Going raw on a girl you just met online?
is this real life?

:rofl: It's so stupid. I'd be lying if I said I never got caught up in the heat of the moment and never did it though :smh: No better feeling than waking up the next day knowing that you strapped up last night :smokin

Last edited:
You're just a typical dude who spent most of his like not getting ANY play and now that you get to pay for some you think you're doing it
laugh.gif
pay who said I was paying. And you most definitly dont know me if you even think I dont get play. My whole life I got play girls after girls after girls. Mayne go sit in your corner. We ran all the girls in my city people coming up to us saying stop screwing my baby mama

No beef over here...dude is in here trying to play the Alpha role like so many othere when he's clearly anything but.

Plus he already said...
Maybe if you put some pictures of your crib on you're profile it might help
nthat.gif
What? Go to your corner you peasant!

Ya'll trippin. Maybe he trust the chick. She gained his trust. He knew she wasn't that type of person that would make him regret it. Not a big deal. Ya'll need to chill and continue on this thread.

So the comedy show chick decided to swing by the crib today. I didnt wanna step out because of football. So she brought her laptop so she can work on some work while I watch the games. She brought some Boudreaux's as well. Talked and whatever...she wants me to go to Nicaragua with her in December or February smh. She's currently knocked out on my couch....

well damn...but to my defense i had to delete everything because i found my old boss who i used to work for..no idea she moved into the city :smh:

I'mma try to explain myself :lol:

So the comedy show chick decided to swing by the crib today. I didnt wanna step out because of football. So she brought her laptop so she can work on some work while I watch the games. She brought some Boudreaux's as well. Talked and whatever...she wants me to go to Nicaragua with her in December or February smh. She's currently knocked out on my couch....

Have you even smashed yet? :lol:

finnns2003 part 2 :nerd: :nerd: :lol:

finnns2003 part 2 :nerd: :nerd: :lol:
Nah nah finns wifed ol girl up n is happy. :lol:
This is the dude that had a female come over to his crib several times just to have her eat all his food and all he did was cuddle with her. :rofl:

Take dem pics.

View media item 605958

well damn...but to my defense i had to delete everything because i found my old boss who i used to work for..no idea she moved into the city :smh:

I'mma try to explain myself :lol:

Lmaoooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom