Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So even with all her craziness you still smashed raw and got tested next day and think all is well?. You dudes gonna learn the hard way these day.

I will re-test. it's key to discuss that before hand which we did. she said she was tested 3 months back and been celibate for past year since breakup. girl was telling me it's okay to bust in her and shes not trying to trap me because she can't get preggo which made me strap up quick. it'd be nice to hit again but she would have to leave right after :lol:

Yea might wanna have a follow-up test two weeks from now :lol:

Last edited:
I will re-test. it's key to discuss that before hand which we did. she said she was tested 3 months back and been celibate for past year since breakup. girl was telling me it's okay to bust in her and shes not trying to trap me because she can't get preggo which made me strap up quick. it'd be nice to hit again but she would have to leave right after
laugh.gif

I will re-test. it's key to discuss that before hand which we did. she said she was tested 3 months back and been celibate for past year since breakup. girl was telling me it's okay to bust in her and shes not trying to trap me because she can't get preggo which made me strap up quick. it'd be nice to hit again but she would have to leave right after :lol:

Yea might wanna have a follow-up test two weeks from now :lol:

I dated a chick for about 9 months that told me her tubes were tied (she had 3 kids, and I believed her). I still never nutted in her :lol: :lol:

She says no but I'm pretty sure my sister got this dude like that...twice.

Dude complaining saying he didn't think he could have kids but he should have known after the 1st one :lol:

Last edited:

giphy.gif

:rofl: This thread. :rofl: I'ma pray for homie with the BPD chick. Stay strong.

+

That big bunda' hasn't replied to me in two days. Welp, looks like I may have to take the L and keep it moving and find another joint to disgrace.

She probably stole the condom and injected herself with your kid. Stay safe fam lol!!!!
Dude's gotta know protocol with these OKC/POF jumps:

1. Do your dizzle

2. Immediately excuse yourself to the bathroom

3. Run the condom under water to check for leaks

4. Coast is clear?  Good.  Dump the contents down the drain

5. Tie condom in a knot

6. Flush

7. Request that said jump evacuates the premises

Dude's gotta know protocol with these OKC/POF jumps:

1. Do your dizzle
2. Immediately excuse yourself to the bathroom
3. Run the condom under water to check for leaks