Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tried match it was a bit disappointing guess I expected better. A lot of the women there were already at the free sites.

French chick I met. She was a smoker so I had dead it.
Very Nice!
nthat.gif

I finally bit the bullet and paid for a real dating site...match.com had a 6 month discount and I said why not. I'm living way too good, there's more quality and women serious about meeting up on there. :lol:  Bout to go on a happy hour date in a few. :nthat:  

Told yall boys last year match.com was the truth. Like I said no games played because the women have to pay to use the site as well.

Match's commercials have you thinking it's the greateat thing ever
laugh.gif
I mean I assumed it was a scam but my roommate was living good off it so I subscribed. It's been good so far. I mean I wouldn't go out of my way to join but it was a deal for a short subscription and I said wth. And there's less hood rats on there which is always nice. 
is it a bunch of people looking for real relationships/marriage or you find people that still wanna mess around?

I know chicks that been in 6 relationships in 2 years off this ****. They say they want something serious, which they may really mean, but doesn't stop them from riding the carousel and wanting to explore. Just another way to hide your thot phase, another version of "I don't usually do this". And that's aight, just saying it is what it is. You can get your rocks off too while searching for something real.

I know chicks that been in 6 relationships in 2 years off this ****. They say they want something serious, which they may really mean, but doesn't stop them from riding the carousel and wanting to explore. Just another way to hide your thot phase, another version of "I don't usually do this". And that's aight, just saying it is what it is. You can get your rocks off too while searching for something real.
Spoken like a seasoned vet in the game

No such thing as too soon, all I can say is women so far have been really aggressive on match. I haven't smashed yet tho, but I'm overwhelmed by the number of dates I have set up.
Because the holidays are coming. Females cash in this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom