Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dunno, I gotta get through this honeymoon phase she's too perfect. I'll stick with this thread and give yall updates. We bout to go to a hockey game and she wants a quickie beforehand.
smokin.gif
Don't let any insecurities have you lose out on an amazing woman.

Ok so I met this joint, only thing she lives in South Dakota, anyways I'm feeling her, I'm in NY she in South Dakota. Should i dead it, or pursue it. I ain't providing pics either, every time I put pics of a shorty I'm dealing with, never last. Damn NT curse.

Ok so I met this joint, only thing she lives in South Dakota, anyways I'm feeling her, I'm in NY she in South Dakota. Should i dead it, or pursue it. I ain't providing pics either, every time I put pics of a shorty I'm dealing with, never last. Damn NT curse.
The yambs and anticipation are so intense with long distance famb!!!!

Let it all build up and fly out there and marinate in them yearned for yambz.

Its always worth it for me....

Just smash. I've done the long distance thing and I dont encourage it. Unless you're doing your thing back home just keep her on the side.

Last edited:
Shorty hmu with that come thru text but damn I'm dumb tired from work & the gym smh been waiting for that box

Make sure she's not a transformer

Last edited:
Unless u got the hook up on flights, I wouldn't pursue. Too damn far and costly just for some box u can get from a local chick around the corner for free.99

@LIONBLOOD got me dying over :rofl:

Son going raw doggie?! Nahhhhhh B. That's not playa' at all. You really claiming her, for real-for real?

If you really have emotions and feelings for her, then we NT fam are truly happy for your happiness. :pimp:

My girl who I met on tinder is somewhat of a Trump supporter and her parents are Trump supporters...She's white (and Mexican) are we doomed? We have somewhat gotten into a few debates but we dead it before it gets outta hand. Help!

I will say tho I went with my new girl to a hockey game last night expecting hate cause of the whole Trump nightmare, cause she looks white. Ended up with people were saying we look really cute together and some white lady behind me was giving me back massages the entire game . And we left early and my chick told her we are going back to my place and the old white lady gave her a high five. :lol:

I never got her pic in my pm but I'm getting saltier and saltier as the days go by of you and this new found love. View media item 2227628

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom