Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I’m not with choking girls. But they want it. My death grip can cause damage so I’m easy on the gas pedal. But she likes it.. what the fuh
I remember when I first found out this was a thing as a yute. Chick I had been messing with was like you know..some people like being choked during sex :lol:. Thought she was wilding but since then I've never been with a chick who doesn't like it. And as a kid I thought Kobe was nuts for doing that ****. I don't really like it done to me but there's something sexy AF when you're beating the box and she reaches up and grabs your neck. It feels like you're getting a good review on Yelp or something

One of the baddest I ever pulled off one of these apps

Screenshot_20201019-083635~2.png

Screenshot_20201019-083655~2.png

Screenshot_20201019-083707~2.png

Screenshot_20201019-083720.png
The aftermath

IMG_20201019_073709_01.jpg

So whats the story? How did you pull? How long from meeting to beating?

I remember when I first found out this was a thing as a yute. Chick I had been messing with was like you know..some people like being choked during sex :lol:. Thought she was wilding but since then I've never been with a chick who doesn't like it. And as a kid I thought Kobe was nuts for doing that ****. I don't really like it done to me but there's something sexy AF when you're beating the box and she reaches up and grabs your neck. It feels like you're getting a good review on Yelp or something
I never start out with the rough stuff but so many chicks request it
Once had a quickie with a chick in the basement at a party and she was wilding out
Had me feeling like I was playing a kinky version of Bop It™
Spank it!
Choke it!
BriskOptimalAmericanshorthair-small.gif

GExT.gif

Then she squirted on my 6s, pulled her pants up and went back to the festivities while I stood there like "But I didn't finish..."

So whats the story? How did you pull? How long from meeting to beating?
I actually tried to get at her a year or two ago and she ended up blocking me :lol:. I think the first time was pof and then I found her again on blk. She asked for my ig and said that's weird I have you blocked for some reason. I was like uhh..yea that is weird :lol:. But she was really tryna act like she didn't like me at first. Never gave me any compliments and didn't show much interest but she was still responsive so I kept at it. First time we talked on the phone this *** was acting like she didn't understand English and was barely talking 😑. But she still gave me enough to work with to make me think it was worth my time. Second convo was way better. Third convo she was back on her bs and giving me one word texts. I pegged her as the type that likes to give mixed messages so I asked her what's good and told her that just because I was infatuated with her didn't mean she wasn't gonna have to put work in with me. That seemed to put a dent in her armor.

I know some dudes don't believe in compliments but some chicks need just enough gas for them to let their guard down and feel like she means something to you, especially if you come across as a dude that piles up bodies. Told her she didn't realize how attracted I am to her, she's my dream girl and some more to soften her up. I peeped her starting to make lovey dovey posts and was like wait..did I do that :lol:. She still wasn't choosing up strong enough so I didn't hit her for a day or two. She randomly sent me a vid of her in a tank top grabbing and licking her boob. Told her I was gonna report it to ig :lol:. Asked her when we're gonna meet and she said it would have to be at her place because she was gonna be coming back from outta town and too tired to go out. At this point I just gotta not smoke the layup.

Was supposed to go over there at 8 last night and it's like she was purposely extending it deeper into booty call hours. Said she was doing homework (got 4 degrees) and didn't know how long it might take. I just played it cool like I didn't want to smash the living daylights out of her. Was about to get hammered, beat off and call it a nite but something told me she might pull thru. She ends up hitting me close to midnight saying maybe another day because I'd be bored watching her do homework. Told her I was already bored and watching her would be an upgrade. She says I can come but have to leave by 7 am. She's frantically waving me directly into the P like a 3rd base coach on a gap single at this juncture.

I pull up to her spot and she answers the door wearing a cheetah print night dress with a plunging neckline and a silk red robe. Took all the holy spirit in me not to motorboat on site. Chick is like 5'6 and gotta have at minimum double Es or something like that. We chill on the couch for a minute, she's doing homework I'm watching breaking bad. I get on her for not offering me a drink. She says you want coffee? No. Water? No. You want my hand? We hold hands for a minute and if I wasn't sure before I'm now positive it's going down. After she finishes her work I put my arm around her and she instantly falls asleep, head almost falling in my lap :lol:. She goes to lie down and says I can lie down with her but can't stay the night. Yea aight :lol:

She gets in bed and assumes the spoon position. Still not pressing the issue I lay with her and let her rest. Wasn't even tryna poke my meat against her but my joint is throbbing at this point and I know she felt it. As bad as she is of course she snores :rolleyes :lol:. I had a big nap earlier so I'm not even tired and just laying there waiting for her to throw it at me. She sleeps for a minute then eventually rolls onto her back with her leg bent. I put my hand on her thigh and she does this slick maneuver to make my hand fall down and land on an exposed P. Caress it for a second then she 'accidentally' grazes my meat with her hand. God has a cruel sense of humor because as soon as I'm ready to start digging in all of a sudden I feel gassy and the hardest thing for me to do is have a boner and at the same time hold in a fart :lol:. Had to eat the p for like 15 minutes waiting for my stomach to calm down. Anywho this woman has the most incredible set of tiddies and the nipples to match. Things were damn near the size of my palm. Oh and the P was FAT. Very well developed clitoris. Long story short she's sending me texts talking bout you know you're mine now right and asking me when I'm coming back. Feels good :pimp:. Maybe like 3-4 weeks from meet to beat.

I was never into the choking thing til i met shorty i see now. It didnt do much for me before, but now... ****ttt

Also when she looks back at me during doggy while she sticks her thumb in her butt 😈

Substitute choking for biting, getting my *** ate, and just generally talking filthy, and this is me and my current girl.

It amazes me how most women who wanted to munch on my butt in the past treated my bing hole like it was the end-all-be-all, instead of going to work on my pipe, taint, and *** like a charcuterie board, one unified plater that's more than the sum of its parts, to be enjoyed in multiple variations and with finesse.

I found out I had never had my *** ate for real.

I might marry this broad. :smh:

Last edited:
Man, I matched with this 41 year old with 6 kids (4 adopted, 2 twins of her own) 19, 18, 17, 16 and 13 (twins). She kept saying she was surprised I was still talking to her because usually guys ghost her after that :lol: I can’t tell if having older step kids would make it easier or harder.

I know you hanging in there cause the 18 and 19 yr old are fire....

I still got a few who just stop replying even though the convo is going well. I'm not talking about the convo whittling down to 1 word answers, I'm talking bout multiple sentences then no response all of a sudden. And I didn't say some wild **** out of nowhere.

Tried the blow your back out once and all I got back was a “thanks ❤ “
:rofl:
Sometimes it’s only about just getting a reply, sometimes you gotta maneuver from there and start working your magic.
45707EB9-EE38-48AB-806A-171A07BA34F1.jpeg
Now granted shorty was replying back all dry but that weekend she for sure was sucking me off lovely and I indeed got what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom