Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Non big-law attorneys don’t make THAT much money :lol:

Not even surprised. It’s a damn shame though.

That's a fair point but she's still trying to flex on the education/intelligence tip while soliciting a sugar daddy. EYE find that to be hypocritical but maybe she's just that smart :lol:

This thread is the devil man |l

What did WE do? She opened herself up for scrutiny when she posted the IG to her profile

That's the 2022 playbook
Sex worker tactics without any of the sex
Just money, gifts and trips for nothing

I gotta get married and get off the streets before this **** gets worse :smh:

Chelsea boots, a turtleneck and a camel coat and they would be flourishing

Never fails
200.gif

That's a fair point but she's still trying to flex on the education/intelligence tip while soliciting a sugar daddy. EYE find that to be hypocritical but maybe she's just that smart :lol:

What did WE do? She opened herself up for scrutiny when she posted the IG to her profile
Nah man I mean I ain't single and this thread is a hotbed of temptation :lol:

Mans is funny and seems super smart just needs a low cut, a benzol peroxide based acne cream, and some confidence. Get in the gym get some testosterone flowing
I got 6 pairs of sz12 chelsea boots he can borrow to put him over the top :nthat:

About a girl, but not from off a dating app so not sure if this the thread for this. Apologize for length, but more details > less details when asking for advice. Anyways...

Known this girl for 6 years, we met back in college. Funny, attractive, and an easy to talk to and we have strong chemistry. Only thing is she's always had a boyfriend (since roughly a year before I met her) and not an issue since I've only known her in the friend context. Back in college we talked/texted every day, were in the same classes, etc. and her bf went to another school. Since graduating though, we've talked much less frequently. Usually like a few texts every few months or an hour or two facetime. I chalked it up to us not seeing each other every day/her bf being around more which was understandable.

We met up just a few times to catch up before she moved across the country two years ago, but when we did it felt like old times. This time last year I was looking for a job and hit her up since she was in the industry I was interviewing for. We talked about job stuff, but she also revealed she had some tragedy within her family and so conversation on a few of our calls got pretty deep. Since I have friends a few hours from where she lives I mentioned I'd be visiting over the summer and she told me to let her know when and she'd drive down. During this whole time, no mention of the bf so unsure if they were still dating, if she lived with him, or what.

When I went out there we planned to grab dinner with our friend groups combined and the night before she lowkey slips that her bf is coming too. Seemed weird to me since I hadn't heard his name in a long time and suddenly he's coming too. Dinner was good and met him for the first time, but they cancelled on plans the next day and quickly went back home instead. She apologized and said she was flying back to where I'm at (has family here) for the holidays and we could just hang more then.

First time we met up when she was back in the area she invited me out with her friends. When discussion turned to dating, I was surprised when her friends starting roasting her bf saying how awful he was and she didn't even defend him. Apparently things had gotten pretty rocky the past year. Linked up again on a night out where I met her brother and sister. Her sister chatted me up and coincidentally we see her (not my friend's) ex at the bar. She then says something like "at least we broke up unlike my sister and her bf." She rants about how they've been together 7 years and he hasn't proposed and asks me (in general) if I would've proposed by then. Memory's sort of hazy because I was a little drunk, but shortly thereafter asks me if I have a crush on her sister out of the blue. I think I did my best to tiptoe it not saying yes or no and said something along the lines of "can't be saying anything like that, she has a bf haha." Kicking myself to this day for not following up with "Why do you ask?", but again the alcohol. Idk if I'm thinking too much into it, but I feel like there's a strong chance they talked and planned her asking this...right?

Met up for dinner one last time before she went back and had to bring up all these new things I'd been hearing about her bf. She told me some pretty damning stuff he'd done the past year and admitted that it probably won't work out in the end, but that she's scared to start over after 7 years and him being her first relationship. Also, found out her living situation is up in the air- currently figuring out if she's going to stay out there or move back to the area, but likely wouldn't be living with him anymore. She told me she saw me the most of anyone (besides her fam) while she was in the area and that I need to come out and visit again. I do want to go back out there (got friends there too), but want to hold off until things are clear with their relationship. She said she'd probably be back in the area over the summer.

We texted/talked a bunch while she was around and she even facetimed me before her flight, but since then haven't heard much from her which is annoying. Like before, I figure it's because her bf's around, but who knows. Just wondering what I should be doing whether it's chilling until I see her in person over the summer, going out there again to see friends (and also her), or being straight up that I would date her if she were single. I don't want to involve myself in a situation that's already messy though or put my eggs in one basket. What do you guys think?

Y'all gonna mess around and make international Jaz famous.
It's just wild to me how they want it both ways. They want all the jobs/money men have, which is ok, but still want the men to pay for everything?!

Back
Top Bottom