Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

dropten dropten only dating women 35+ is genius

And the other dude who said "older women don't want anything from you except **** and a lil bit of your time - that is it"

I got tired of these young women playing games and waiting for them to hit me back

These women 35+ will agree to meet up tomorrow after you only talk to em for less than a day on the app

I'm 2/2 with these 35+ broads

And I like this flow -> put in like a half hour or hour of work chatting them up on the app and then set up an IRL date ( with no waiting for them to respond this is the key part bc I hate waiting)

Last edited:
The older ones are direct and play no games.
1648885294062.gif

My new all time high is setting up an IRL date in 9 messages.

(Little bit of waiting on this one which was semi-annoying; these 9 msgs we're spread over 3 days)

PS: Thanks to the NT'er who mentioned an Irish accent - it's my new thing

Last edited:
Nah man Irish accent as an opener or a random joke

They like it

I got the idea from reading posts in this thread back when it began (back in 2013 or so). Guys would say "Grand Rising" or something? And one guy would say it in an Irish accent? I do my version of it (no "Grand rising") and just say some random ****e and they like it

Gonna work on my Scrooge McDuck voice so I can get these results...🔥🔥🔥
1648944332632.png
I’m actually sad that most people don’t even know who Scrooge McDuck is :smh:

So let’s recap:

We out here saying grandiose ascendance, and speaking in Irish accents!!

Ole boy saying “you not playing fair” looks brilliant now.
Yeah dude was ahead of his time with the “you not playing fair”.

I can’t let y’all be go at my man calikev34 calikev34 ’s next like this :lol:

That’s a lot of text for a dating app

Content of the message aside, EYE don’t see a problem with the length. Yes - ideally you move off the app as quickly and in as few characters as possible (which he later showed is he did in 9 messages) but some women actually appreciate a substantive conversation of sorts before making that move. As long as you’re not waiting too long before converting to iMessage or meeting up then it’s simply just a difference in approach (or how things are flowing with the conversation)

So you fake an Irish accent all the way to the bed?
That's cool and all but what happened to just being yourself?

F trying to impress a bish
So let’s recap:

Randomly sprinkling in an Irish accent is wild :lol:

I think that part of his post and message to the girl is being misconstrued. He mentioned reading about it in the thread in 2013 but three days ago I was in here talking about saying “Top of the morning to ya” in an Irish accent to yambs after working on an Ireland deal :lol: I don’t think it’s “faking” or “not being yourself” because it’s just a joke. I imagine he would resume speaking in his normal voice after that part.

If he’s dropping entire 30+ second voice notes in the St. Patrick accent then it’s problematic :lol:

Nah man Irish accent as an opener or a random joke

They like it

I got the idea from reading posts in this thread back when it began (back in 2013 or so). Guys would say "Grand Rising" or something? And one guy would say it in an Irish accent? I do my version of it (no "Grand rising") and just say some random ****e and they like it
FOB talk with Asians work. Adding humor and a lil naughtiness catches their attention.
Or with Mexicans I’ll do Vato/cholo talk.

“Ayyyye hyena, grand rising fooo”

It’s a lot going on out here :lol: …Guess it’s A blessing when you can just say “what’s up” and they with it or not :lol: :pimp:
Is that line highly effective or just highly efficient? I’ve never gone down that path but I have seen a lot of profile where yambs specifically say “Don’t just message me ‘what’s up?’” I guess it is common :lol:

I rarely said good morning ever. I would just hop back into whatever conversation we were previously having.

I’ve never been an all day texter though. You’ll end up talking yourself outta the ***** if you talk too much :lol:

Yeah - I don’t think good morning is a necessity. I think it’s just a matter of how often you talk and what you have to say.

I feel you on talking yourself out of the yambs but I actually had several scenarios where yambs talked themselves outta getting the D because I simply wasn’t going to spend time or money to converse with them in person just for some yambs. A few less messages and it could have been different for them |l

So let’s recap:

Ole boy saying “you not playing fair” looks brilliant now.
you misunderstood me

i don't intend my responses to be a 'cheat code' like those other lines. it's not meant to be clever, suave, intellectual, or even funny

it's just some silly dumb ish I throw out to avoid dry texting and display some personality; self amusement

i don't text women what's up, how they are, what they're doing, how's their day, good morning, etc. because none of those messages are interesting to send or receive for me

i have more thoughts on the matter but my thumbs are tired

Back
Top Bottom