Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What do yall think about this? I met a girl on bumble, 33 divorced, 1 kid and she lives about 25 minutes outside of Houston. Im ok with a kid and the drive. We plan Wednesday to meet up half way. Yesterday she changes her mind and says she wants Chinese food from Chinatown, which is IN Houston. Im like cool, I know a spot. This morning, before I can even ask about the transportation situation she sends me this:

0162B950-EB52-4B5A-99A7-394B4F11E912.jpeg

In my mind, this is a red flag, but maybe Im tripping.
I asked a few women about it, my sisters, my mom, my boy’s, wife and a couple of co-wokers. It seems to be a generational divide. All the older, more mature women say don’t do it. The younger women are saying its a test. Do they not realize they’re in question with me just as much as I am in question with her???

What do yall think? FYI, this has already played out. I sent a reply.

E429D4DC-93C2-4B70-91DC-FC2336A4E590.jpeg

[/spoilers]
The audacity :lol:

What do yall think about this? I met a girl on bumble, 33 divorced, 1 kid and she lives about 25 minutes outside of Houston. Im ok with a kid and the drive. We plan Wednesday to meet up half way. Yesterday she changes her mind and says she wants Chinese food from Chinatown, which is IN Houston. Im like cool, I know a spot. This morning, before I can even ask about the transportation situation she sends me this:

0162B950-EB52-4B5A-99A7-394B4F11E912.jpeg

In my mind, this is a red flag, but maybe Im tripping.
I asked a few women about it, my sisters, my mom, my boy’s, wife and a couple of co-wokers. It seems to be a generational divide. All the older, more mature women say don’t do it. The younger women are saying its a test. Do they not realize they’re in question with me just as much as I am in question with her???

What do yall think? FYI, this has already played out. I sent a reply.

E429D4DC-93C2-4B70-91DC-FC2336A4E590.jpeg

[/spoilers]
Test or not she’s too old to be playing those type of games. U dodged a bullet anyways. She started off with two strikes….being divorced and having a kid.

Oh and I legit stay less than 5 min from that Lotus :lol:

I posted a few months ago about my situation with my separation. Tried to work it out unfortunately things didn’t work out. My question to any fellas here, my oldest son has decided to stay with me, so I’m going to be doing the single father thing. Any advise? Huge change but I’m glad I wasn’t left alone still hard though 😔

Aint even been on the date yet and already got her hand out asking :smh:
Internet got these women thinking there's no shame in begging when there is
Mane that’s one thing I noticed lately chicks super bold in asking for anything no matter how long they known you, especially the younger ones…The trick n ho’ing life becoming too normalized, a lot of em feel transactional dating is ok

Mane that’s one thing I noticed lately chicks super bold in asking for anything no matter how long they known you, especially the younger ones…The trick n ho’ing life becoming too normalized, a lot of em feel transactional dating is ok

I brought this up at the end of January in here:
After saying she was done 3 weeks ago and no contact since, a Bumble yamb I never smashed just me sent me an $800 Apple Cash request (I think that's what is it is) and "Urgent 🙏" immediately after.

631d27b786d31e79a002f71264240d7c.gif

2023 bros :smh:

She was a 25 year old flight attendant so young(er) but I only talked to her for a couple weeks and schedules were conflicting so she got mad about something and said she didn't want to talk anymore. Cool. Three weeks later hit me up for $800. MADNESS. And that's on the tame end of the spectrum for me. I can't imagine being a young NBA player with that target on your back |l

One of the most ridiculous ask was actually non-monetary. During pandemic (Spring 2020) this Bumble yamb in grad school at Hopkins asked me to read her final paper and give her feedback :lol::smh:

They want the benefits of prostitution without the label

:lol: at "benefits of prostitution" :smh:

I'll keep saying it..it all starts with the guys.

I don’t know if that is a parody/fake account but I looked at a few of his tweets and that man is deranged. Regardless, you are right though especially when you look at that Zion situation. The price just went up up from regular dudes tricking on bottom tier strippers :lol:

Told y’all. Once they get past 25 they get bold with asking for the $$.

25-28 the worst ones.

21-24…then you gotta go 30+

At 25-28 it’s like they they are coming off their rookie extension and looking for their max/super max so they are testing the market to see what they can get :lol:

Are the same women making these lavish requests also the ones that are claiming to be “independent” in their bios on apps and social media?

Regular folks emulate the lifestyles they want apart of...they don't care who the individual is or what they do.

From clothing to the sex worker code of conduct they adopt calling it standards.

Simps/tricks might raise expectations but the price is the price one can negotiate.

For every Zion there's 1000 blue collar or corporate dudes operating the same way relative to their level.

One dudes come through text is another guys take her to 3 star restaurant on vacation.

Anyone in here from/live in San Diego or spent a lot of time out there? I’m going there for a conference in a few days (Land Wednesday just after midnight and take a red eye back Thursday night). Is there any weekday action/nightlife?

The reason I ask is because I secured a dinner reservation for 2 at Addison months ago without an actual +1 :lol: My invite depends on if the city is quiet during the week and I got no choice but to go back to the telly afterwards or if there are places with some action. frshstunna frshstunna I remember you talmbout SD in another thread :nerd:

Anyone in here from/live in San Diego or spent a lot of time out there? I’m going there for a conference in a few days (Land Wednesday just after midnight and take a red eye back Thursday night). Is there any weekday action/nightlife?

The reason I ask is because I secured a dinner reservation for 2 at Addison months ago without an actual +1 :lol: My invite depends on if the city is quiet during the week and I got no choice but to go back to the telly afterwards or if there are places with some action. frshstunna frshstunna I remember you talmbout SD in another thread :nerd:
5th Ave in the Gaslamp quarter gon have everything you need dawg…N if the baseball team is home they got some spots by the satadium, like the rooftop at the Hard Rock and Bub’s

You already know how the hotel bars get down , but a lot of em have rooftop pools in SD as well

5th Ave in the Gaslamp quarter gon have everything you need dawg…N if the baseball team is home they got some spots by the satadium, like the rooftop at the Hard Rock and Bub’s

You already know how the hotel bars get down , but a lot of em have rooftop pools in SD as well

MY MAN! I just looked and there’s a Padres home game that night too. Good looking out! Definitely going to check out the scene :nthat:

Just head to TJ you’ll love it

Looks like TJ is just ~45mins away :wow: I only have one night and dinner won’t end until like ~9 so I won’t be able to make it out there and back at reasonable hours. Plus I got questioned when I back-reported my trip to Vancouver a few weeks ago. I don’t want any smoke with a Mexico visit right now :lol:

I thought storm2006 storm2006 was out the game and married?
He prolly flew the bunny out with him to SD

Chillllllll. She’s not coming, man :lol: It’s a conference so it’s lowkey time off and I’ve never been to San Diego before so I’m trying to see what the scene is like. A few of us are supposed to meet with some of the younger folks that will be in attendance to give feedback to the talent management team. Since SD is apparently lit I’m just going to invite em out for a night on the town to see what they’re really made of instead a traditional reception type event.

It’s funny you should mention this though because I asked her what to do between centralizing the night around the young core or someone that I can push an agenda on. She actually thought that going out with the young talent was the move as long as I don’t call her at the end of the night and I wake up in time to moderate my morning panel :lol: Already started doing some research and set the wheels in motion:smokin

Damn I just got hit the with no “sparks” after 2 dates with one of those dates being out of my control.

Short story, was talking to this girl for 3 weeks, first date was Memorial Day and I thought it went well, drinks and watched the fireworks at downtown Disney.

2nd date was last Friday because she was in NY the weekend before so couldn’t do anything about that. 2nd date was tough because her friends who are a couple showed up at the night market (outdoor food festival) and it became an impromptu double date. Honestly that threw me off because I tried to balance both getting to know her and her friends while not being disrespectful but now that I think about, I was destined for failure before that date could really start.

Gonna chill for a bit before I hop back on Hinge.

Back
Top Bottom