Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What's yall go to generic response to "What are you looking for"?

Was out and this nice joint with a body approached me, got the number, and was chatting to set something up. She asked me what I was looking for and I essentially responded long-term. The conversation ended and didn't hear back lol.

It's what I'm looking for but I would've just had fun with her too :lol:.
A good time. Leave her mind wondering.

Give them uncertainty and they'll be chasing you like an addict trying to get their next fix

What do yall think about this? I met a girl on bumble, 33 divorced, 1 kid and she lives about 25 minutes outside of Houston. Im ok with a kid and the drive. We plan Wednesday to meet up half way. Yesterday she changes her mind and says she wants Chinese food from Chinatown, which is IN Houston. Im like cool, I know a spot. This morning, before I can even ask about the transportation situation she sends me this:

0162B950-EB52-4B5A-99A7-394B4F11E912.jpeg

In my mind, this is a red flag, but maybe Im tripping.
I asked a few women about it, my sisters, my mom, my boy’s, wife and a couple of co-wokers. It seems to be a generational divide. All the older, more mature women say don’t do it. The younger women are saying its a test. Do they not realize they’re in question with me just as much as I am in question with her???

What do yall think? FYI, this has already played out. I sent a reply.

E429D4DC-93C2-4B70-91DC-FC2336A4E590.jpeg

[/spoilers]

you said the right thing.

i’m petty as hell. knowing that this wasn’t going anywhere, i probably would’ve responded with something like “sure, let’s just have dinner at Chevron”

You smashed Charlotte Powdrel

Lol nah. But Izzy got a type and this girl looks like her.

I was spending the entire day in the city with her and instead of driving around, I booked the hotel so we can drop our stuff. After the deed, we're chillin in bed and somehow the convo of partying with celebs/sliding into famous peoples DMs/celeb crush came along.

She showed me his DMs to her and this mf is wild at the **** he said, but it worked :lol:

She is the groupie type though. Basically, he had a 3 some with her and her best friend. They met at a rooftop, his manager invited them over, drinks and then they partied at his hotel.

So now I'm scheming my own method to try to meet the friend somehow.

Lol nah. But Izzy got a type and this girl looks like her.

I was spending the entire day in the city with her and instead of driving around, I booked the hotel so we can drop our stuff. After the deed, we're chillin in bed and somehow the convo of partying with celebs/sliding into famous peoples DMs/celeb crush came along.

She showed me his DMs to her and this mf is wild at the **** he said, but it worked :lol:

She is the groupie type though. Basically, he had a 3 some with her and her best friend. They met at a rooftop, his manager invited them over, drinks and then they partied at his hotel.

So now I'm scheming my own method to try to meet the friend somehow.

:wow: That is a wild post smash convo but it definitely sets the tone for the type of relationship y’all got so I respect it :lol:

Big props on the inroads to the threesome! That is one of the things I thought about my current situation and how if I hang it now that I never have had one |l I’m pulling for you homie :nthat:

:wow: That is a wild post smash convo but it definitely sets the tone for the type of relationship y’all got so I respect it :lol:

Big props on the inroads to the threesome! That is one of the things I thought about my current situation and how if I hang it now that I never have had one |l I’m pulling for you homie :nthat:

Bro, honestly it's really just a bucket list experience.

I had one in Costa Rica at a bachelor party (working girls/strippers) and it looks better than the act itself if that makes sense :lol:

Bro, honestly it's really just a bucket list experience.

I had one in Costa Rica at a bachelor party (working girls/strippers) and it looks better than the act itself if that makes sense :lol:

I could see that. And you’re right 100% right that is just something I want to do as a bucket list item/to say I did it :lol: Others may have a different interpretation but part of me believes she told you about it because she would be open to it.

You definitely need to do a Vibe Check:emoji_tm: with her and the the friend

I had the weirdest 3some ever. More like the 2 girls ran a train on me really. They wouldn't do anything with each other so it was awkward at moments. But I'd kiss one while the other was working ect. I couldn't take the chance of busting with either of them of them though didn't want any jealousy couldn't mess up any future opportunities to smash solo with either of them. I still hold out hope for a traditional 3some one day.

I am who I am. Maybe I want things easier for me when it comes to women or life in general, but every day is a challenge it seems.

I really don’t try though(with women) so it’s really my fault at the end of the day but I think I go hard for almost everything else in life.

I say this because I don’t think most people seem to have this issue.

from being a gas station gift card to threesomes to “traditional” threesomes.. this thread is on a different time today. i see yall prospering and i am happy for you.

i don’t think i could ever talk my way into a three team parlay.. i have no idea of where or how to begin that conversation :lol:

I am who I am. Maybe I want things easier for me when it comes to women or life in general, but every day is a challenge it seems.

I really don’t try though(with women) so it’s really my fault at the end of the day but I think I go hard for almost everything else in life.

I say this because I don’t think most people seem to have this issue.

I’m not sure what to say to this other than it sounds like you are overthinking things. Just be you, find out what works and doesn’t work, refine your game accordingly and let it flow. It’s not really “hard”, it’s just a matter of being the “best” version of yourself.

BTW - Good looking out frshstunna frshstunna . San Diego is :pimp: Y’all be safe out there this weekend

I had 2 three ways in my time. Both with the same chick and a friend of hers. First time felt like a train as well. I think I was eating one and the other was necking me but when I started smashing, the other was just playing with herself. Same happened with both women.

Second time, one of the chicks was on her period so she was only necking. Granted I ain’t hit both, it was still the better of the two. Shawty on the rag was my best neckologist and I’m still pissed till this day I lost her. I had the throat goat stealing my soul while I was stealing other shawty soul while she was riding faces.

I learned my lesson after the first to pop a PED.

Threesomes seem like one of those things that sound great in theory, but don’t live up to the expectation.

I was dating a bi girl once and we were both drinking one night when she asked “would you mind if I make out with other girls?”. Granted we were both 30 at the time so I busted out laughing, because what 30 year old is just “making out,” and I said “do you mind if I make out with other girls?”. She dropped the issue immediately, but I was already over her. She had some scrub tendencies and some substance abuse issues that were becoming apparent. She spent the night but I deaded it when we woke up that morning.

She hit me up a few months later for an amicable “how ya been?” check-in but I never responded. That was my one opportunity to put my theory of threesomes to the test and I blew it.

storm2006 storm2006 if you come up on a nice joint out there, hit up Coronado beach.. Good vibes and they got a nice lowkey food n drink scene have you ducked off won’t get in any trouble with the main back home if she got SD connections :lol:

My guy came through with the bulletproof plan and everything :wow::nthat: Good thing you mentioned THIS part after I already left. Nothing happened but I got into enough compromising situations (one potentially damaging) as it is with just your original guidance. Coronado Beach would have been problematic :lol:

Threesomes seem like one of those things that sound great in theory, but don’t live up to the expectation.

I was dating a bi girl once and we were both drinking one night when she asked “would you mind if I make out with other girls?”. Granted we were both 30 at the time so I busted out laughing, because what 30 year old is just “making out,” and I said “do you mind if I make out with other girls?”. She dropped the issue immediately, but I was already over her. She had some scrub tendencies and some substance abuse issues that were becoming apparent. She spent the night but I deaded it when we woke up that morning.

She hit me up a few months later for an amicable “how ya been?” check-in but I never responded. That was my one opportunity to put my theory of threesomes to the test and I blew it.

Was this the only bi girl you ever dated? And I guess has anyone else in here dated a bi girl?

I only did once (she actually identified as queer to be specific) about 3.5 years ago around the same time I met my current girl. I was skeptical at first and all my boys told me I was trippin over nothing. It wasn’t exactly like your current situation but after we hit it off and things were going well she asked me how I would feel about an open relationship. I was caught way off guard and didn’t want to the rock the boat or fumble chances of smashing that night so I hit her with the
1686956419941.gif

I was 100% not about that life so I had to put her on the back burner but coming into that situation, and after my experience, I felt that dating in that community generally wasn’t as straight forward ie open relationships, passes for making out with people of the same sex, etc. Wasn’t sure if there was any truth to it though

Matched with a girl on da bumble real cute looks good unfiltered, easy convo, lots of common interests. Name on her profile is Ali think nothing of it. She tells me im the first one not to ask about her prompt (tbh i just looked at pics and vitals 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️). I go back it says something like "i guarantee that...
You cant guess my real name." I throw out a few typical Ali names obviously wrong just trying to get her to just say it 🤣. Turns out her real birth name is Alekziis(Alexis). Now i kind of want to stop talking to her because turned that **** into a game plus who spells like that either she wild or her parents and family crazy 🤣.

Matched with a girl on da bumble real cute looks good unfiltered, easy convo, lots of common interests. Name on her profile is Ali think nothing of it. She tells me im the first one not to ask about her prompt (tbh i just looked at pics and vitals 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️). I go back it says something like "i guarantee that...
You cant guess my real name." I throw out a few typical Ali names obviously wrong just trying to get her to just say it 🤣. Turns out her real birth name is Alekziis(Alexis). Now i kind of want to stop talking to her because turned that **** into a game plus who spells like that either she wild or her parents and family crazy 🤣.

That name would piss me off so badly.

Back
Top Bottom