Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

IMG_7289.jpeg
chic i told yall about a while back, told her to dress up a bit and made reservations for this italian spot in SF, dropped her off some hours later cuz she had to work 🤷🏾‍♂️ but she coming through to kick it this friday.

andretti andretti she wore open-toed shoes for you during a cold, rainy winter evening in SF? risking frostbite on the toes to look cute for you... :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

her body is lookin extra right, too. keep prospering in here fellas!

Main character of Twitter today.

IDK why people are so taken back this is the same code/logic when people say things like professional or educated

andretti andretti she wore open-toed shoes for you during a cold, rainy winter evening in SF? risking frostbite on the toes to look cute for you... :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

her body is lookin extra right, too. keep prospering in here fellas!
Man , they really dont give a damn how cold it be as long as they look good :lol: , i dont get it, i cant stand being cold . I gave her my topcoat cuz she was shivering when we left

Man , they really dont give a damn how cold it be as long as they look good :lol: , i dont get it, i cant stand being cold . I gave her my topcoat cuz she was shivering when we left

In undergrad they would call it “putting on their winter coat” - proceed to slam a warm shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom