Hipsters Unappreciation

Man Brooklyn is dying.
I know, it's heartbreaking. Seeing the plans for all the new developments makes me want to cry. This coming summer will be the last real ConeyIsland summer. I almost can't believe it.

instant klassic, great blog; thanks.

I visited NYC for the first time this past summer. I tried to be as untouristy as possible, but it's really difficult; you just want to do everything thatthe area has to offer -- learn everything about the area that you can. It was astonishing to see so many different people making a living... everywhere, andalthough I spent less than 24 hours there, it saddens me to read that blog and hear you guys on here talk about how everything that makes New York City NewYork City is disappearing.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Man Brooklyn is dying.
I know, it's heartbreaking. Seeing the plans for all the new developments makes me want to cry. This coming summer will be the last real Coney Island summer. I almost can't believe it.
yeah???? i wanna make that trip out there

they suck so much!
mad.gif

Toronto hipsters are just as bad...the worst thing is that they think or claim that they are from NY or belong there. SMFH

this was hipster 101 for me. and i'm very upset that pfunks are associated with these douches. imma go burn one i'm so upset

I don't know what a hipster is.

I have to go through this thread to find out what you guys consider a hipster is.

I thought hipsters were just caucassion potheads.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Man Brooklyn is dying.
I know, it's heartbreaking. Seeing the plans for all the new developments makes me want to cry. This coming summer will be the last real Coney Island summer. I almost can't believe it.
yeah???? i wanna make that trip out there

Yep. From this...

Coney.jpg

To this...
image_development_proposal.jpg

There should be riots in the streets.
I intend to take a piece of Coney Island home with me this summer. And I do mean that literally.

Kevin, come here this summer. I'll give you the things-you-won't-see-here-in-five-years-tour.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Toronto hipsters are just as bad...the worst thing is that they think or claim that they are from NY or belong there. SMFH

Word. Q stays claiming NY.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Word. Q stays claiming NY.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never been to NY
ohwell.gif
....I don't want to go with it full ofhipsters like Rolli........and ruin my experience.

Originally Posted by JBug88

***whew**
I can safely say I could relate to absolutely none of that.
to be quite honest, I not quite sure what most if it means.

-J-

same here

i just dont understand why you would post it on NT...

this is like THE movie theater where they go. that, or village east cinemas on 2nd ave.
It's a real bummer because Village East Cinema is a nice movie theater. But the upside is that there are countless people to throw popcorn at.

Back
Top Bottom