HOH Cumberland Mall (ATL)

i got there at 6:45 was toward the back of the line but still end up copping like 3 pair :smokin i feel like it was done pretty good just not ALOT of heat but great to polish your collection with a few you may have missed

It was better then I thought it was going to be. I picked up a few I missed. Do anyone know how they will do future releases??

I was overall disappointed I was the first in line knew for sure I was getting the royals in my sz that wasn't the case ended up with a 10.5 and grabbed the olives but i guess it's still better than goin down to south lake

I was overall disappointed I was the first in line knew for sure I was getting the royals in my sz that wasn't the case ended up with a 10.5 and grabbed the olives but i guess it's still better than goin down to south lake
u got the sz 13 olive didn't u

I won an RSVP for the Area 72 Barkleys at the Nikestore in Lenox, for tomorrow. Size 10. If any of my fellow ATL sneakerheads want them, hit me up. I'm only looking for $30 over the retail. I already have a pair, just trying to help someone else out.

Hey there. Any ATL Longtime NTers can shed any light on which if any HOH in ATL area will have special FINAL 4 gear this weekend? Will there be NIKE Pop ups like they had last year in NOLA? I will be in ATL all day friday for the Bracket Town deal and free concert with my family and wanted to know if there is a certain place/spot/mall, whatever it may be that would be worth hitting this weekend or if my best bet is right there downtown where it all goes down? Appreciate any and all info anyone might have- PM or post here is fine either way.

Thank you,
Rich from MKE

Hey there. Any ATL Longtime NTers can shed any light on which if any HOH in ATL area will have special FINAL 4 gear this weekend? Will there be NIKE Pop ups like they had last year in NOLA? I will be in ATL all day friday for the Bracket Town deal and free concert with my family and wanted to know if there is a certain place/spot/mall, whatever it may be that would be worth hitting this weekend or if my best bet is right there downtown where it all goes down? Appreciate any and all info anyone might have- PM or post here is fine either way.

Thank you,
Rich from MKE

You only have two HOHs to choose from (Cumberland and Southlake Mall). Also a newly opened Nike Basketball store in Lennox. Which I am thinking may be your best bet for the gear or Cumberland.

Just wanted to say whats up in this thread.  I live just outside ATL.  Missed the HoH opening you guys were talking about.  Sounds like it was pretty decent.  Nothing like the Mall of America Champs opening they got going on right now though with the 10 days of jordans.  Those are some lucky bastards.  

This weekend was decent for me though.  I struck out on the 88's for the third time, but I managed to cop the BC IV's at Champs and the Thunder IV's off FNL.com.  They are saying in the Thunder IV thread that the paint cracks quickly so now I'm all bummed.  Hoping that isn't the case with my pair.  Anyway, I'll leave my sizing info below in case of whatever...

(Size 11: but my foot is mad wide, so I can't wear AJ1's or anything that you would even consider narrow really)

The perimeter one didn't have anything crazy.  The stuff that went right away was like Venice beaches, Blacktoes, and the 11 lows.  They had FR 3's, Toro 4's and the whole Kobe Philippines pack along with the newest KD6 cws.

Anyone from Atlanta in here? I am headed down there for about 10 days and wanted to see if there are any Kobe's layin around anywhere. I heard there is an event called Kixfair this weekend, has anyone ever gone?? and is it worth it???

I met the guys running Kixfair.  Never been though (not sure if they have had previous events).  It won't be anything like the big sneaker events (dunkxchange/sneakercon).  

If you are looking for Kobe's try the HoH at Perimeter Mall.  They still have a lot of the PP pack I think.  If you like those.

go to all the hoh they keep kobes here ..and even nike lenox

the kixfair will be meh they just dont know how to generate pub for these things

i dont think hoh arbor open yet if it has correct me because i need to go check it out

go to all the hoh they keep kobes here ..and even nike lenox

the kixfair will be meh they just dont know how to generate pub for these things

i dont think hoh arbor open yet if it has correct me because i need to go check it out

I am staying at the CNN Omni are there places close to there for kicks? I know Atlanta has some good boutiques just trying to see where to go in my free time. Niketown?? Wish?? Any other recommendations Walters?

its a boutique walking distance from there just dont know the name of it

its a flykix Location: 275 Peter Street SW, Atlanta GA 30313 which is close as well

Anyone know where I will be able to cop the Bel Air V's in Atlanta. I'm from Boston in town for the weekend. Let me know much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom