HOH in SF.. when does it open??

they should have some heat. a lot of companies hold some stock in inventory for a new store opening.

nahh but my neighbor im cool with works at footaction and she hooks it up sometimes. but ill definitely try to get hired in one of those spots during the summer

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

im glad my old managers are still there! see you guys there

So whats good then ???

I know you gonna go stupid on all HOH drops but can we get some of that HOH LOVE too ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

im glad my old managers are still there! see you guys there

So whats good then ???

I know you gonna go stupid on all HOH drops but can we get some of that HOH LOVE too ???

Of coarse! I'm finally done with school too time to put the HOH on lock!

^^^

Ha ... right on. Congrads on being done with school. I already know YOU gonna hold it down there , thats for sure.

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn I'm late..I hope they get red foams!

I was talking to someone who works at Serramonte FL today and she said they're not going to get the Red Foams even though they open "Sometime in May". 
smh.gif

I heard that HOH is supposed to open on the 22nd of May and there will be a special guest appearance there on the 27th

I heard that HOH is supposed to open on the 22nd of May and there will be a special guest appearance there on the 27th

Back
Top Bottom