HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

2121AF32-1FE6-4B3B-A8ED-24A3CCC7B097.gif

I really don't think there is a difference.

I just wonder if the SNKRS app is faster because it has less product content than the Nike app which consists of the entire Nike line of products which takes a lot more loading due to the content. However I think that the SNKRS app has more users as far as a sneaker head community is concerned.

But yea 🤬 FLX. I got the L. SNKRS or bust for me tomorrow.

I just wonder if the SNKRS app is faster because it has less product content than the Nike app which consists of the entire Nike line of products. However I think that the SNKRS app has more users as far as a sneaker head community is concerned.

I can only speak from my experience but I haven't hit any release item on the nike app or on desktop.

I acknowledged I got a loss from Champs earlier.

Then I ended up getting losses from Foot Locker & Footaction after being placed on the wait-list for a few hours.

It looks like I'll have to try online with the Foot Locker Inc. companies tomorrow morning.

I acknowledged I got a loss from Champs earlier.

Then I ended up getting losses from Foot Locker & Footaction after being placed on the wait-list for a few hours.

It looks like I'll have to try online with the Foot Locker Inc. companies tomorrow morning.
thats a guaranteed L.

nobody has won manually in over a year.

thats why there doing the “ship to you” option

Time to Respring your iPhone via Homebrew apps.

Reboot the phone, turn off the notify me for tomorrow.

You need as much resources as possible. Good luck tomorrow guys. 🤬 FLX!

Time to respring your iPhone via Homebrew apps.

Reboot the phone, turn off the notify me for tomorrow.

You need as much resources as possible. Good luck tomorrow guys. 🤬 FLX!
Home brew?

would i turn my phone off for the rest of the night?!

L’s on all of the foot sites, still have ship to you but I won’t hold my breath. Got one pair confirmed for my son through FNL status, but I still need 2 more mens pairs and a GS :smh:

Ive decided after this I’m just gonna rack up my points across 2 accounts on FNL /JD, at least I know I’ll get pairs offered to me. Footlocker is only good for random kids shoes I buy throughout the year. No good for major releases.

Back
Top Bottom