HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Home brew?

would i turn my phone off for the rest of the night?!

Close ALL background apps.. Launch any home brew app (Native apps are the home brew apps.. Like the calendar App, the messaging app or the Calculator app anything that’s built into the iPhone naturally) hold the power down button immediately after launching any of those apps, when the slide to turn off appears hold the home button then release the power button until it goes back to the home screen.. then restart the phone.

This refreshes the entire systems resources.
Raw iPhone Power!

I always get the W when I do this. If I don’t it’s for sure an L. My phone is just not as fast if I don’t.

You must turn off the notify me tonight in the SNKRS app and remember on your own, the notifications slows your phone.. it’s steals internet speed.

Last edited:
How long will we have to languish for those of us who got placed on the wait-list? How often should we check our phones to see if we've been upgraded to winning or incurring the loss?
If it hasn’t changed you have an hour to confirm if selected…so check hourly

if you have push notifications on they should notify you but I feel like the apps have always been spotty with doing that
Got pending charges from Champs & Footaction. Hope that means a W. First time really trying on foot sites. My neice & my lil bro will be happy on Christmas cuz I told them I wasn’t getting them.
Got pending charge from FTL as well…initially it said I was still in the running and I even got a notification saying I was “still in the running” so that’s probably better than pending - check back soon because I didn’t get any push notifications saying that for any of the other footsites

3A47935C-939D-460D-896C-21B96327CE9A.jpeg
B5535A01-2385-402D-B0C6-8AAC05D07959.png

4 accounts on all apps…including Eastbay…two of the accounts added full head starts

WL on FTL and goose egg on the rest for instore…though I only choseone store for Champs and FTL, no stores for FTA since I can’t head out until 2PM tomorrow

was hoping to hit in store so I could holla at cedb713 cedb713 tomorrow

Last edited:
So what are the options exactly for tomorrow morning for those that ain’t hit? NDC and the footlocker brands will all be selling them at 10AM EST? Can we go to actual malls to try?

Damn, when did SD get a Footaction? I remember having to drive to LA to pick up from them lol.

I picked LA footactions.

Now for the shipping option, do you have to confirm that or do they send you a got em type notification?

Close ALL background apps.. Launch any home brew app (Native apps are the home brew apps.. Like the calendar App, the messaging app or the Calculator app anything that’s built into the iPhone naturally) hold the power down button immediately after launching any of those apps, when the slide to turn off appears hold the home button then release the power button until it goes back to the home screen.. then restart the phone.

This refreshes the entire systems resources.
Raw iPhone Power!

I always get the W when I do this. If I don’t it’s for sure an L. My phone is just not as fast if I don’t.

You must turn off the notify me tonight in the SNKRS app and remember on your own, the notifications slows your phone.. it’s steals internet speed.
u need to post a video or something.

no home button on an iphone 13

the questions is does everyone have pending charges or just the winners?
I picked the ship to me option as I have no time or patience with in store pickups. Last time I won was for the lightning iv’s and the stupid app wouldn’t let me confirm my win. Lost out but got my “unclaimed” pair days later. I can wait as I value sleep more cuz of work schedule.

Back
Top Bottom