HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I struck out on my sz 13 so I got back in line for my girls size, mens size 6 and hit. Afterwards I was thinking damn I just played myself because I should of got her GS. There’s not really a difference with 11s when it comes to mens vs GS other than price huh?
Shape is completely different from GS to men’s….

I struck out on my sz 13 so I got back in line for my girls size, mens size 6 and hit. Afterwards I was thinking damn I just played myself because I should of got her GS. There’s not really a difference with 11s when it comes to mens vs GS other than price huh?

The mens size definitely has a different/better build than GS

D834B4DF-E0D4-45DE-8634-33662ABB5452.jpeg
Mens

5DD2C9F6-6C34-4668-8E17-77A7DBC32D21.jpeg

GS

They let me finally cop lightening 4s once for first time in 5+ years and since then still can’t hit anything 🤡

Me, my wife and my daughter all have accounts to the same address. 3 phone numbers but same cc. Hit multiples frequently.
Interesting. Cuz I’m tired of having the 3 other C’s I don’t have the ccv for sitting there. Got all kinds of addresses out there :lol:

so diff name obv but same address/cc just different cell phone numbers.

at the end of the day I don’t think Nike give 2 s…s bout ppl with multiple accounts long as they get that money. they just had to put it out there to try and shush people up (unless it’s some super bot maybe or they get exposed like the vp’s kid)

Will Nike ship these out quick? Would be cool to wear on Thanksgiving
My confirmation email said 11/23 so we’ll see

i think its time to start a new snkrs account. the Ls jsut keep coming.

If I understand correctly, I think starting a new SNKRS accounts may be hustlin' backwards.

They supposedly determine the W's by how often you purchase, and how infrequently you return items. So, in theory--the older your account with W's, the better.

Let's say you have an older account and you've had L's for awhile, but you've gotten some W's in the past 2 months, there's a better chance you'll get a pair at that point. You also supposedly have to buy the items that's reserved for you.

The bottom line is, you keep trying until you hit, and when you hit or get offered a chance to cop something, you cop no matter what. Nike is obviously going to prefer selling to folks who always buy, rather than folks who infrequently buy. Also, returning items is a BIG no-no.

If I understand correctly, I think starting a new SNKRS accounts may be hustlin' backwards.

They supposedly determine the W's by how often you purchase, and how infrequently you return items. So, in theory--the older your account with W's, the better.

Let's say you have an older account and you've had L's for awhile, but you've gotten some W's in the past 2 months, there's a better chance you'll get a pair at that point. You also supposedly have to buy the items that's reserved for you.

The bottom line is, you keep trying until you hit, and when you hit or get offered a chance to cop something, you cop no matter what. Nike is obviously going to prefer selling to folks who always buy, rather than folks who infrequently buy. Also, returning items is a BIG no-no.
I have returned shoes 2 times this year, I also have had my best year catching Ws this year. Dont think returning a shoe or 2 is gonna really hurt you.

Honestly, who knows at this point. I just returned some shoes and was able to score this morning. Just a crapshoot RNG at this point I feel like

I have returned shoes 2 times this year, I also have had my best year catching Ws this year. Dont think returning a shoe or 2 is gonna really hurt you.
But what if you buy something that doesn’t fit?
You have to keep it for SNkrs sake?
:lol:

Not saying returning shoes means impending future L's. What am I trying to say, is in theory the more you buy and less you return, the better you consistently catch W's.

I have a buddy who has almost a 100% W rate in SNKRS. Basically any shoe he wants, he catches the W. I had to see him enter a draw or cop in-person to believe it. Homie hit on TS 1's, Off-white's, Jordans, Dunks etc etc.

He tells me he always cops what's reserved for him and never returns (why would he if he's going for what he wants?). He's been on SNKRS since 2017 btw.

Again, this is all from my observations.

Back
Top Bottom