HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

The price was at like $300 after the shock drop then went back up to $400 like hours later lol.

Definitely going wait it out, $300 isn't bad, but feel like it'll be lower once the actual release happens.

They're definitely moving on the resale market though.

plot twist. this mf a Nike rep tryna boost sales. Lol.

but I can say this may be true.

lol.. nah I’m serious. It sounds crazy, but it works for me. Ordered the shirt, slides, and a grey Braves shirt. Hit on the 12s Saturday & 11s this morning.

Attachments

• 061E7EB9-AB29-45B4-BFEF-4537B8AC79CA.jpg
    061E7EB9-AB29-45B4-BFEF-4537B8AC79CA.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 151
I remember some mom & pop shops used to do that, you can get a guaranteed pair, as long as you buy 2 shirts, or a cheaper shoe, etc

It’s literally all random…Missed on a 9 for my son but my 11.5 went through…If that stock number pic is to be believed then the size 9’s should’ve been there size I hit, since they had nearly double the stock that is 🤷‍♂️

Also I’ve returned dozens and dozens of things but despite how much I complain about it, the app lets me hit a good variety of stuff…Only thing I do is try to buy something that’s sitting off of SNKRS every once in a while…Don’t even interact with those bull**** shows and polls or anything anymore and I’m still hitting fairly regularly on my account…

So basically, whoever hit on the ShockDrop today, you got your pair and can't get another one on 12/11. I thought this was like an Exclusive access type deal.

So basically, whoever hit on the ShockDrop today, you got your pair and can't get another one on 12/11. I thought this was like an Exclusive access type deal.

Hit or miss…I’ve hit in shock drops before and been able to buy again on the same account when he full release happens…Other times I haven’t…Never know until release day…

Hit or miss…I’ve hit in shock drops before and been able to buy again on the same account when he full release happens…Other times I haven’t…Never know until release day…

Would love to double up, we all know the great Jordan Brand quality control when it comes to large releases, especially with stock thats 200K and plus. I just don't want a jacked up pair with glue marks all over the patent leather from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom