HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Speaking of my buying history…I’d say it’s deja-vu but that Nike tax since the last go around is painfully obvious :smh:

B943C287-A020-4819-8014-E7B74509C020.jpeg
4A215D68-D514-4318-BFE6-E6FC3E52F177.jpeg

Wow.. talk about inflation man.. Too much of an increase compared to the $125 original price tag from 2001.

Gonna double up.

It’s amazing how on 3-3-2001 these shoes caused mass chaos. Funny thing is I personally didn’t think that they would’ve sold like the white/blk, white/Columbia, and Blk/white colorways that dropped during that that 2000-2001 season. I remember seeing a few people at school walking barefoot because the stick up kids robbed them.

at the time I was more in to the alpha project kicks. Nike Shox bb4 GP II and then III Total Max Uptempo III

I'm amazed people on stockx playing 409 when the biggest release of the year hasn't even happens yet.

If they dropped damn near 100k today. ..wouldn't be surprised if we saw 2 to 300k on rd and that's just SNKRS.

lol.. nah I’m serious. It sounds crazy, but it works for me. Ordered the shirt, slides, and a grey Braves shirt. Hit on the 12s Saturday & 11s this morning.

Lol. nah I believe you. I used to get ea pretty often and I think it had something to do with purchases.

maybe not guaranteed Ws but definitely helps I believe.

Gonna double up.

It’s amazing how on 3-3-2001 these shoes caused mass chaos. Funny thing is I personally didn’t think that they would’ve sold like the white/blk, white/Columbia, and Blk/white colorways that dropped during that that 2000-2001 season. I remember seeing a few people at school walking barefoot because the stick up kids robbed them.

at the time I was more in to the alpha project kicks. Nike Shox bb4 GP II and then III Total Max Uptempo III
There was a riot at my local mall back in ’01 When these dropped. Mall ended up getting shut down and I somehow lost a gold chain during that mele smh. I seen a guy get robbed for the XVI’s that he had on his feet that had released a few weeks prior and the Finishline bag that he had in his hand with the CG’s simultaneously. I know the 2011 cord release has become the poster child for Jordan madness but these were just as bad around my way.

Back
Top Bottom