HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Damn, never even got a notification from SNKRS!!
No notification from snkrs 🤦🏻‍♂️
There wasn’t one from SNKRS just loaded on the app — gotta follow the shoe twitters (SoleLinks & snkr_twitr and turn on notifications)

Go download Sole Links app, thank me later
Can just follow on twitter and turn on notifications free

how many of yall using multiple accounts to the same address?

someone share some insight
Diff addresses diff cards — gotta have diff phones numbers too

Last edited:
Kept getting an error message
Was driving so that made it even harder

Anybody know how to get SNKRS to quit asking me for my password before every purchase on Android?
Don’t think you can. I have a couple iPhones I use as well 1 with faceid and other with Touch ID — much faster
Sucks!

Sadly, with andriod you have to always use your PW. I keep old ipohnes just for SNKRS at home. Driods have no shot IMO.
For FCFS the iPhones with faceid and touchid are faster but I’ve actually had the most luck on draws with my android

idk .. weird

click those links and generate revenue.. no need for links when it’s literally in the SNKRS app right?

Yes they will be on SNKRS, but I have had better experience with Nikestore links.

I don't care about the revenue. I care about the shoes.

Plus after I click their, I'll copy and paste the actually Nike link to a document. I do this for all major releases I want that way I can have the tabs open and ready to go RD.

Last edited:
Been A LONG Time Since I’ve Gotten The SNKRS Blessing, But Odds Were In My Favor This Morning.

x2 Size 9.5 Wins! :pimp:
A38CC9A9-FEF9-40ED-B7D6-6EAA11CC8925.jpeg

Just Need A Size 10 For The Collection Now On Release And I’m Good On These! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom