HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Think they may drop the patent cut one stitch line,
vibrant red on Breds bluish concord on Concords purplish concord on Jams lighter grey on Cools
stub the toe and stitched 23 on the set with face box.
Not sure what theyre gonna do with the Columbias since they havent pushed them out just yet.
I see with the next retro of the Space Jams them putting the blue jumpman back like how it was on the 2000 and 2009 pair but obviously with the higher patent cut. Also, with the Concord i see the number 23 being stitched in since last retro we got the 45 with the higher patent cut.

This is late but yesterday picking up from JD in Times Square was easily the worst sneaker release I’ve ever participated in. Showed up at 2:30 to pick up and waited on line outside until 5:30 and wasn’t out of the store until 6. There were only 3 people out of dozens of other employees doing checkouts for the 11’s, all of them were either moving slow af or dancing/not giving a crap. I realize they prob had thousands of pairs, but how they went about it was complete garbage

This is late but yesterday picking up from JD in Times Square was easily the worst sneaker release I’ve ever participated in. Showed up at 2:30 to pick up and waited on line outside until 5:30 and wasn’t out of the store until 6. There were only 3 people out of dozens of other employees doing checkouts for the 11’s, all of them were either moving slow af or dancing/not giving a crap. I realize they prob had thousands of pairs, but how they went about it was complete garbage
Yeah thats why it pays to pick em up as late as possible because there wouldnt be huge lines. I mean when i picked mine up there was a line but it moved fairly quickly. If i went like morning hours, i could tell i woulda been waiting on a line for a long time.

I saw that. The LP cats I know. What a joke indeed. That's one reason why I don't buy in store likew that anymore. That line was crazy! No social distancing and masks.

Family photo... 11 11s

20211212_104252.jpg

3 are my girls... her CGs havent made it yet but she is excited to get them despite the fact she has yet to wear a single pair she already has.

In the late thirty-something/early forty-something age demographic. I, too, used to impulse buy shoes … especially 11s and especially in December.

For me I just started to see that the people who spent money more responsibly than me were in a much better overall position. Didn’t see it in my 20s. Took into my 30s to see it. But when I did see it it was so obvious that over-consumption was a problem more than a solution. I wish someone would have told me all that 10 years earlier. Therefore I talk about financial responsibility as much as I can think to. If I would have known what I’m writing to others now 10 years sooner it would have saved me lots of money in interest, fees, opportunity costs, etc.

I guess life teaches you how to live it if you listen long enough.

Be blessed and take care of yourself.

same, but then again, had someone told me to invest responsibly 10years ago, i wouldnt have taken his / her advice seriously lol. Just like the saying goes - When the student is ready, the master will appear

1B0EC629-1E32-49BF-9DB1-24D79A8FF139.jpeg

picked my pair up at Hibbetts yesterday, there was only 3 people ahead of me in the pickup line. They were talking about releases they wanted to cop next year and i had no interest in any of those. With that said, these are the last 11s I’m buying unless they run the Cherry 11 lows into a high. Quality of these are good

That's straight violating. There should be no reason this should be happening. I'd complain on social media.

I remember the original cool grey release I paid a guy $20 to cut in line and get my pair. from doumits now known as sheikhs

if these somehow drop to around 300 ill buy. from ebay but it doesnt look like that will happen and im fine with that. at the end of the day its just shoes no how dope as **** they look.

Back
Top Bottom