HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

Originally Posted by 1and12

Damn Ninjahood on the pics, anyway much props for them and the info those AJ20s are pretty decent

edited them to be a little more bearable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THERES A 4 LETTER WORD IN THE 1ST PIC!
THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO EDIT!
laugh.gif

naw what i meant was i edited their size didn't notice the @!#$ until i checked back in this post ~fixed~
wink.gif

I'm feeling the II.5 and the XX/AF1 fusions.

Not one other thing looks remotely attractive, though.

And actually, when I say I'm feeling those two, it's just that they look less ugly than everything else.

I remember JB saying in 2009 retro's are going to be hard to get, so the spacejams will probably be extremly limited.

Thanks for re-sizing all the pics, 1and12, and editing that one pic.
smile.gif

what the hell?

the I's looks horrible with that bloodly strap.

space jams in 09?

i might pass on the XI/XII countdown pack.

dear jb:
if you want me to quit collecting your shoes, ive been collecting/wearing since the og 7's, just come out with some AJ 1 highs finally, and then go andruin them by putting a strap on them.

hell, why not make some retro 11's with a starp at the ankle, or some retro 3's with a forefoot strap from the xx's?

these ideas sound stupid dont they????? well so does the idea of putting a strap on some retro 1's.

[email protected]

Whats with the strap ??? PLZ NO ... but them AJ I's TOP 325 stores are looking nice from that catalog picture . And space james ???

Hmm... it hasn't crossed anybody else's mind that maybe by "Space Jam's" he meant the colorway? Like a "Space Jam" colored 6IXRings shoe? It very well could be an actual Retro of the Space Jam XI's, but I immediately took it as a "Space Jam" colorway, just as the pictureis obviously supposed to represent the "Concord's."

im looking forward to seeing a stealth colorway of the XX/AF1 fusions since i dont think im going to buy the XI pack(i dont like the colors)
if stealth XX af1 fusions dont drop ill just save up for 2 pairs of spacejams

AJ I Hi w/ straps? Consider it another retro, ruined.

Team 2.5? Another Team Jordan that looks garbage.

AJF20 is the only one there I think looks decent. If I have funds, I'll cop.

and the 6ix rings?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and if that SJ release date is true, the
pimp.gif

that spacejam picture was the same picture of a fake i saw on ebay. doubt its true. Its mixed with 13s and 11s? come on now..

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Hmm... it hasn't crossed anybody else's mind that maybe by "Space Jam's" he meant the colorway? Like a "Space Jam" colored 6IX Rings shoe? It very well could be an actual Retro of the Space Jam XI's, but I immediately took it as a "Space Jam" colorway, just as the picture is obviously supposed to represent the "Concord's."

THANK YOU!!! I was just about to post the same thing. SJ's aren't droppin, an SJ colorway for those h
sick.gif
rrid 6 rings is droppin

Why these straps? Jordan has officaially ruined the I's this year. And the 6 rings is the worst hybrid shoe out of all the ones we've seen thus far, itjust looks like they are going to try and capitalive with the look of the XI's and just throw some of other shoes into one garbage ben of a shoe. However,the 2.5s look pretty good and could be the best .5 so far.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Hmm... it hasn't crossed anybody else's mind that maybe by "Space Jam's" he meant the colorway? Like a "Space Jam" colored 6IX Rings shoe? It very well could be an actual Retro of the Space Jam XI's, but I immediately took it as a "Space Jam" colorway, just as the picture is obviously supposed to represent the "Concord's."

THANK YOU!!! I was just about to post the same thing. SJ's aren't droppin, an SJ colorway for those h
sick.gif
rrid 6 rings is droppin

thank yall for pointing this out b4 this gets outa hand
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom