HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

oh my...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Its Space Jam ver. of 6 Rings. Not Space Jam XI's

actually it's not...there's a date next to the 6 rings (11/1) and a seperate date of the SJ's...
am I the only one that DOESN'T thinkthe info on the SJ's is legit at all? it's either not true or like someone else said...a 6 rings shoe with a space jams colorway which ISN'T theone in the catalog pic...we need an insider to confirm this...if the SJ's were indeed being retroed in early '09, I'm sure we would have heardwhispers or had hints dropped way before this info was posted...

and thanks blco02 for giving us that little tidbit that the straps are removable...it still won't make me buy theshoes though
laugh.gif
tired.gif

as far as how the 6 rings look...frankly, they're comparable to cow dung

All the shoes there are foul.

That XX fusion is the worst out of all them. Give me those 1s over them any day.

Why do people like the XX soo much? Right when they dropped, I said: "and I thought the couldn't get uglier than the XIX. Boy was I wrong."

Everyone says they hate all these "Frankenstein" inventions that JB is making, but the XX itself looks like a "Frankenstein." To me, itlooks like a ******ed moccason (sp). In the short time I have been here, I don't think I have seen one person who doesnt like them.

I have tried letting them "grow on me" to no avail. I even bought a pair last year. Sold them after 1/2 a wear. They were comfy, but too ugly towear. I would rather wear that nasty 6 ring shoe.
Worst sig shoe IMO. (let me guess, someone is going to flame me for speaking my mind, right?)

I'M SO MAD THEY PUT STRAPS ON THE I's! YES, AND I KNOW THEY ARE REMOVABLE BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!! WAY TO MESS UP THE CLASSIC SHOE THAT STARTED MYLOVE OF JORDANS. WHOEVER DECIDED ON THIS IS A BOZO. JUST MAKE THEM LIKE THE ORIGINAL...AND WITHOUT THE STUPID JUMPMAN ON THE HEEL. i swear, this whole thingwith not making it like the original is getting out of hand.

6 Rings!? Ha! What's next!? The Foul Fungus shoe?
sick.gif

Maybe they'll commemorate every shoe MJ caught athlete's foot in.
smh.gif

So there is 9487642616275 different pairs of Jordan I's now ...Or how to make an legendary pair becoming an average Joe shoe.
nerd.gif

The "concord" 6 rings look like spalding kicks,not even kidding....

The best news on here,the black/red 1s *minus that strap* and the spacejams release...lets go!!

I just thought something,imagine if they made those Is KO??,that'll be a def cop for me *puts straps back in the box*

WOW I didn't think the 6rings would look bad but I guess I was wrong. If I cop those ones im stiching the strap off.

the 2.5s are looking good..but thats about it unless they take off those silly straps of the ones..what are they thinking

I can't understand why they have to slightly ruin a good shoe by putting that strap on them...
eyes.gif

They show us they can make 1's high like they are supposed to be...but can't just leave good enough alone...
frown.gif

the jordan six ring sample actually looks decent in person, but I have also seen the sample that they plan to release and it is not just the jordan 11/13,it also has a jordan 6 heel tab, small jordan 8 strap on the side, also has an ice bottom. they do look like some fakes though and the price is $150

Back
Top Bottom