Holidays falling off unappreciation.

mrboss2you

Banned
Anyone else feel like holidays don't matter as much anymore? Since about 99-2000 seems like less and less people care about them (myself included).

Holidays? Hell, my own birthday doesn't really mean much to me.. "justanother day" .. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the festivities etc etc, but I don't look forward to those days like I used to
ohwell.gif

That's what happens as you get older. My kids always look foward to the holidays.

yeah its surprising to see this many people "out" this year during christmas. streets used to be empty years ago.

Man Thanksgiving is the only holiday I ever look forward to. Hate Christmas but I gota fake it for my lil girl.lol

easter is tomorrow and im not going to church cuz i dont go to church while im here at school for some reason...

The only holiday I've ever liked is Christmas, and it's still the best thang smokin'.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That's what happens as you get older. My kids always look foward to the holidays.
thats how i see it, i dont have any kids (i do work in a youth center) but the love i once had for Holidays/summer/springbreak etc just aint therebut to the kids its
pimp.gif

Yea, I remember actually get excited about Easter and egg hunts. Now I'm just like what's the point of celebrating Easter.

I'm feeling the same way
tired.gif

Kind of depressing. I miss those days of being hyped up for my birthday or Christmas but now it's just
eyes.gif

I dread my birthday these years... 22 hit me like a ton of bricks. it's only downhill from there.

Now I'm getting depressed thinking about how happy I was getting an N64 from my parents. Now I get socks
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom