Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Waaaay less. I had some of them dudes offer me less than half I’m like why would I do thag, he said i dont know but some people do.

You can never have it all weather wise, nice weather year round will bring foul wages or high col.

For ****s and giggles I looked up my salary in Atlanta. It’s terrible. :lol:

6cqav4blq94b1.jpg

it's nasty up here.

Funny you mention MN, came across this and fell in love. Of course I can't afford it either way, but seems much less than similar elsewhere.

Oof. How are ppl even making it up there?

- some moving out to western canada where it's cheaper.

- a lot of people are sitting around waiting for grandma or parents to die,
so you inherit their house.

and if you don't have parents who own a house, you preparing to rent for the rest of you life until you die.

it's crazy.

Funny you mention MN, came across this and fell in love. Of course I can't afford it either way, but seems much less than similar elsewhere.

That’s a super nice area, it’s pretty cool back there too a couple parks and a lot of woods.

I keep saying mn isn’t that bad. Good jobs are plentiful and it’s not crazy expensive.

That’s a super nice area, it’s pretty cool back there too a couple parks and a lot of woods.

I keep saying mn isn’t that bad. Good jobs are plentiful and it’s not crazy expensive.
:lol: Crazy I did the street view and it's just on the corner in some normal suburb. It looks and probably feels like it's nestled deep in the woods.

I’m I’m balling out I’m doing stamped concrete.

I’d just black top it though, I don’t really care and I could do it myself.

Back
Top Bottom